Race Car - Inspired Case

Ivan CSX Studio

got a new stuff !!!

48801951681_4838dafb02_o.jpg

previously I buy this speedometer for my bike, like a japstyle or touring style that uses custom handle bar, but as the time goes, it found that those fancy style doesn't make me interest more (read: I'm too boring to see that styling really), so I put this speedometer to my case project, making a hole of my PSU cover, and make it permanent using dextone / metal glue to it

did I say, I making a custom power switch?

48817175011_2efdf8d001_o.jpg

yes it is !! I change the fancy backlighting led on the somewhat front-top panel to my own switch style, remembering the "Mastercase Pro" series which has angular position of powerswitch

it's my first time making my own switch design, don't critizm too hard though especially for the absent of USB and jack audio ports :p 

my bad, I didn't include this photo's before another

48816815468_fe9b863bc1_o.jpg

so yeah, the cable using the previous I/O, but since I only need switch and led cable, so I only cut those two and keep another for another use

I think this is the last worklog updates from me, next post will be a finished product... thanks for watching, sorry if not perfect as this is my first time in case mod.. :) 

Archived