Portal of the future.

PCROOMBRASIL

I saw the cmws trophy and I found it very beautiful that way I decided to set up a computer with it in the middle.
[IMG]

I'm specializing in acrylic clippings so I set up a similar case in sketchup and from this drawing I was assembling as it would probably be the project see what you think kkkk
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

It's been a while since I've been modding, I'm in my sophomore year, but I like challenges, I even challenge myself to create cpu blocks, and assemble liquid passages on acrylic parts, I'm not at Alex Banks kkkk level yet, but I believe that one day I'll get there. I use a CNC Router to make the cuts. If anyone wants more details talk to me on social networks.
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

For the first time I used aluminum, it was a little difficult but I got it. the idea was to create exagonos, three from above and three from below I put blasted acrylic for led rgb, the others show a reservoir that I installed in front, it is embossed in the exagonos and I can see the liquid pass.
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

see the video of the front reservoir and the placement of the led in the middle reservoir

I then installed the block on the motherboard and started taking measurements for the acrylic parts.
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
Finally I painted the pieces and assembled
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]