[CHINA] ORIICE - Zodiac Cancer

Ann Ann

Hi my name is Oriice, I am a modder based in China.  After hearing about Case Mod World Series this year I wanted to bring a project that brings together what Oriice modding stands for that also connects with Cooler Master.  I came up with the Zodiac Cancer project.

Cancer is a cardinal water sign. Represented by the crab, this oceanic crustacean seamlessly weaves between the sea and shore, representing Cancer’s ability to exist in both emotional and material realms. Cancers are highly intuitive, and their psychic abilities manifest in tangible spaces: For instance, Cancers can effortlessly pick up the energies of a room. These crabs are highly sensitive to their environments, as well as extremely self-protective. Much like their celestial spirit animal, Cancers are shielded by hard, external shells. At first, these crabs may be perceived as cold or distant. With time, though, Cancers reveal their gentle nature, genuine compassion, and mystical capabilities. Just don't be surprised if it takes a while to get to know them.  Similar to how Cooler Master was started out by the founder Roger back in 1992 from a rented apartment in Taipei through his intuition and persistence.  Now in 2016, ORIICE was also started without much support and only through intuition and persistence to making the most unique, well crafted PC’s that reimagined PC designs from inside to out.  I hope you like my project this year!

IMG_6711.JPG

IMG_6716.JPG

IMG_6732.JPG

IMG_6737.JPG

IMG_6738.JPG

IMG_6739.JPG

IMG_6740.JPG

IMG_6741.JPG

IMG_6742.JPG

IMG_6747.JPG

IMG_6748.JPG

IMG_6749.JPG