Project VRS by S.PiC

Guest S.PiC

Guest S.PiC

Good day to all! I am glad to participate in the CMWS contest once again.

The previous project Simple Case became my main working computer. The air cooling there is thought out and the temperatures are quite low, the only source of noise there was a video card with turbine-type cooling. Experiments with liquid cooling of the graphics card and processor have yielded sufficiently low temperatures and a very low noise level.

The requirements that I set myself:

1. Tower-type housing with liquid cooling in order to get rid of noise and free up the desktop as much as possible. So, the housing must have the minimum possible dimensions.

2. The design had to be quite strict, without excessive details, all connections had to be hidden from the eyes - therefore, the assembly on the rivets was immediately dismissed and it was decided to make a welded body.

3. All wires should come out from the back at the bottom of the housing. A tray for peripheral equipment wires should be provided.
4. Additional air cooling of the power supply, motherboard and video card. Warm air should not linger in the housing and leave it freely.

5. Installation of a coolant tank on the front panel for aesthetic beauty. Power button and USB 3.0 ports on the front panel for convenient operation.

6. Demonstration of the motherboard on one side and the graphics card on the other. Demonstration of additional SATA SSD drives.

7.  The use of rigid tubes for aesthetic appearance and pre-designed holes for them.

8. Installation of a temperature sensor for visual control of the temperature by your own.