Martyribus Immortalibus

Hi guys, updates will come over the next months of course.

I actually started this one over a year ago, its been exhibited too, but never finished, so it will be finished here hopefully for the deadline.

Everything starts with an idea, but I would rather not have had this idea.

Contrary to many other builds here, this is as always all 100% handmade

MARTYRIBUS IMMORTALIBUS, and it stands proudly respresenting all the 36 odd pieces of art I lost in the Fire at Caseking.

Yes I lost my lifes work. Almost 18 years, 13000 hours, 36 Cases, including the 3 that won prizes here at the CMWS, over 80 awards and a lot of other private stuff, all burnt to death.

Thats why this case/scratch build will probably never be fully completed, but just presentable in the present state when displayed.

The scars will remain and the wound will never heal. They are all in Casemod  heaven museum now.

Here is a video of what happened, so you understand the theme better. Please feel free to share it! this is casemod history.

Martyribus Immortalibus, stands for the Immortal Martyrs, each and every one of them that died that night. Casemods heil!

Thsi plate is for covering the mainboard on this build and shows all the names of the fallen heroes I lost on November 12th 2021 in Casekings faulty building!

RIP to them all.

More to come.

image.thumb.jpeg.936411ff641660329770727538a11966.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Ali Abbas
forgot the link an fotos
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...