__ReD_LiNe__ 2011 Casemod Competition

Hastor

Hello

I'm Hastor and Spanish, in the last month and tried to register twice in the competition, but never was to post contact staff of cooler master to validate my registration, so I asked I should do to the correspondent of the facebook cooler master Spain and I replied to create the same post.

Please if any moderator or someone look at this message put in touch with me to know if I can compete or not and give me more information. Thanks a lot

(I'm using a translator because my English is very bad, sorry :( )

Hola

Soi Hastor y soi español, en el ultimo mes e intentado registrarme dos veces al concurso, pero nunca se a puesto en contacto el personal de cooler master para validar mi registro, por eso le pregunte que deberia hacer al corresponsal del facebook cooler master españa y me respondio que creara el post igual.

Por favor si algun moderador o alguien mira este mensaje que se ponga en contacto conmigo para saber si puedo concursar o no y darme mas informacion. Muchas gracias :)

Archived