Minimal Frame - (Scratch Build)

herculess

Hi all

After several days of designing my new pc case, i would like to present you some photos from Sketchup. I would like a case which would be impressive by its size, with edges and simple minimal design. The lighting of the case will be the most important part of the construction, as the lighting effects will reveal the additional dimension and complete the minimal frame.

Materials:

Mostly i will use "warm" materials such as wood (for the frame), plexi glass or mat glass and aluminum for the details.

System:

As I don't have any sponsor, the system will be my one year old desktop computer with the following parts :wink:

MoBo: Gigabyte GA-770TA -ud3

CPU: Athlon II X4 2,9GHz

RAM: 2x2 GB Kingston and Corsair

GPU: Sapphire Radeon 4850 1GB

HD: WD Black - 750 GB

Cost:

With concept work of pc case, i will try to give an opportunity for those modders who are not able/or want to spend a lot of money but want to have a handmade creation, learning how to choose low cost materials and build it with less than 100 Euros. :D

Duration of work:

Approximately 2 weeks, but always until the last day of the deadline :lol::lol: !

Photos:

37065394.jpg

78830866.jpg

21745989.jpg

98233356.jpg

37090346.jpg

86926299.jpg

80678404.jpg

Archived