Call of Duty TF-141 (TRIBUTE) by RENOVATIO

Renovatio-Design

Good morning gentleman! Renovatio sargeant speaks! we have a mission! mission codename ... "Juanita".

The design is inspired by the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 .. more precisely the Task Force (TF-141)

Task Force 141, 'referred to colloquially as "The One-Four-One, "is a multi-national Special Operations Force Composed of the best members of the American,

Australian, British, Canadian and Possibly Other Armed Forces, Usually Those with previous Special Ops experience

Task Force 141 for me .. symbolizes union, fellowship, brotherhood, etc.

Here is an example of how it should look ..

The general idea is that .. and other things ..

but that's classified information at the moment!

coolermastercm690iiadva.jpg

Winners are selected based on:

30%: Public votes

70%: Ratings from Cooler Master appointed judges and based on the following criteria:

Complexity of Mod

Design

Overall Look

Innovativeness

My Goals :

1. Removable window with mouse pad included for instant action : done

2. Ignition key : done!

3. Dock stand : done!

4. Support for Headset : done!

5. Interior cover : done!

6. Combat-damaged paint : done!

7. Window design : done!

8. Quality of product presentation : done!

9. Win the contest : pending...

I am proud of the effort of my work and the conditions that had to do! This was my first modding my first contest.

Congratulations to the winners!!!

.. and remember gentleman

NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND

Hooah!

CASE: Cooler Master 690 II Advanced

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-930

COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus

MOTHERBOARD: Asus P6X58D-E

MEMORY: Gskill 3x2gb ddr3 Ripjaws 1600

HARD DISK: Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb

VIDEO CARD: MSI R5770 Hawk Radeon HD 5770 1GB

POWER SUPPLY: Cooler Master Real Power Pro M850 RS-850-ESBA

coolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpg

coolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadvaj.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadvaa.th.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

secure area..

greebflare.jpg

Hello gentleman!

I have less than 24 hours to assemble, paint and take pictures of the finished mod, if it managed to finish on time! on this beautiful day ... 96% humidity! is suitable for painting

here you can see from the pictures made ​​with laser cuts.. on Ballistic plastic material (for me) to you is acrylic

These are my tools!

coolermastercm690iiadva.jpg

coolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadvaf.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpg

coolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadvav.th.jpgcoolermastercm690iiadva.th.jpg

Thanks for ur time gentleman!

Archived