[Tower Mod] SNIPER ELITE V2 TRIBUTE (COMPLETE)

G.U.T.O.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

I'm from São Paulo, Brazil and this is my first attempt on a casemod competition, I've used for theme on this case mod a game which is very rich in details and will contribute a lot for my case mod.

I'm very happy to participate here and I hope you all like my case as much I like to do it.

I'm without a shop to work at moment then I'm using a undergroud car park on a local gym, they let me use on weekends, so probably I will post more pics on mondays and tuesdays.

Thank you!!

First I had stripped out all internal parts and opened a space in front to adapt a large fan which will receive a nice front grill. I have used for that a dremel to cut the parts needed.

front view

04_1.jpg

front view

04_2.jpg

now with fan on it

04_3.jpg

front view

04_4.jpg

then I had a design in mind for a front gril, i've decided to use a 3mm acrylic sheet to do it, and use one of my toys a einhell scroll saw

t01.jpg

then I've use a plotter to cut my design, sticked in a prepared acrylic sheet and cut, the result can be seen below:

08.jpg

09.jpg

For now I haven't decided to make major chnges on the front, let's see how is the grill applied on case.

10.jpg

Well for today is all I have, please leave comments.

See ya!!!

• 8 months later...
I have started a side panel, this one I will replicate a picture which is inside game case. I have used for the frame, wood and leather.

let's see it

here is a 9mm MDF board, which I cut out in a shape to build a solid frame

4.jpg

cut the middle

5.jpg

6.jpg

cut a 3mm board which will be covered in leather 

7.jpg

paint job

here I had used a plotter cut to help me to paint 

8.jpg

9.jpg

and the result is amazing

10.jpg

11.jpg

now I will paint the frames

See Ya!!!

Following my last post, I went back to drawing board and decided how to make a nice box for my radiator and fan.

Check it now

I've chopped the top of radiator

12.jpg

then I've started build a new house for it. With the same 9mm board.

13.jpg

Top picture with radiator and fitings.

14.jpg

and to finalize today, my pill box

15.jpg

now I've finished

Here go!

I was very late with everything, then I had to take a whole night (thurs to fri) to try to put my job back in track, and it was very painful on the next day to work, i went home like 6 am and i had to be at work at 7am, I never done it!  :oops: I

arrived like 11 am.

Side panel 01

16.jpg

here is one disk made of stainless steel, I have chosen this kind of metal because i want to find somebody tho shoot on it, but time was my main issue and I'll do it in the future. painted like a target and will apply letters on top of it

letters cut with laser on cnc method

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

painting....

20.jpg

21.jpg

a preview of it

22.jpg

and finished

23.jpg

Following will be the end of the process how I had have finished the side panel 2

SIDE PANEL 2

I had to assembly the leather piece on the frame the after aply it on the side panel frame.

lets see

24.jpg

painted and with screws

25.jpg

26.jpg

with the panel in the back

27.jpg

and finished with the rope to give a realist view of it

28.jpg

Archived