[Tower Mod] SNIPER ELITE V2 TRIBUTE (COMPLETE)

G.U.T.O.

I have started put the case up to get a real feel of how it looks like.

Without side panels an with pillbox on the top

31.jpg

Here I put the side panels, font gril was ready and the tablet wich will show pictures of the game and in the future computer stats are in place (sorry of lack of pictures of this part, I was so tired and not remembered to make any)

32.jpg

33.jpg

The memories in place

34.jpg

35.jpg

note: in this pictures you will notice I haven't done much inside the case, mainly i have covered some of the wiring and painted memories, apart of the competition finished I will carry on doing the rest of it, the water cooling system will

be the main one as I already created that pill box on top of the case to hold a radiator and fan, i want to sleeve the wires and create a borad to cover the holes on the mb board.

tomorrow I will post the pictures of how it has ended and the pictures of it done.

many thanks

Hi All,

this is my final post and I'd like to thanks to everybody which came here and looked my tower mod, It's finished on its purpose but not completed as I need to carry on the internal side, my watercooling system is not ready and other pieces are to be done. 

FINAL PICTURES

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

AND FOR COVER

41.jpg

Archived