[Tower Mod] Project Imagination by adamski07 [Completed]

Adam

UPPPDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Shroud-Channel-bay. This is the PSU shroud I made for Project Imagination. It's just like your regular PSU Shroud, but it has built-in floor channel and 5.25" bay mount for fan controllers/etc. Enjoy! (Please ignore the protective tape on the channel)

More coming for Project Imagination!

HyZSQRB.jpg

IyK2z49.jpg

Jp7ILwW.jpg

ZqC8Egy.jpg

GoW6s5z.jpg

olGg2aR.jpg

R1lDtdF.jpg

l1xRr7a.jpg

bE728XG.jpg

rUxxGS2.jpg

MYUjzWK.jpg

JqfLyQt.jpg

0tjyrvN.jpg

7pJR9mO.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

These are the backplates for my two gtx 780 and a cover for my CPU. Enjoy! More coming for Project Imagination- ROG!

9aL5BUM.jpg

dB6VSTX.jpg

Ty6TrNB.jpg

9Beurge.jpg

Wl4yP02.jpg

NP7iFZ4.jpg

cghojbF.jpg

F5a3xwY.jpg

CK16YtA.jpg

HpbuBAG.jpg

GeKhUHq.jpg

Well, here it is guys! Project Imagination is done. This is my 2nd case mod project and it is pretty challenging to modify a bigger case. Took me a while, but it was all worth it. First, I'd like to thank Cooler Master for giving me the chance to modify their Trooper case. I'd also like to thank Aquacomputer and ASUS for their support.

There's so much more I wanted to do on the case, but unfortunately I have to finish it now and share it with you all. I hope you all like it.

I apologize for picture's quality. I am not that great in photography. My setup was just a couple light bulbs, my comforter(lol) as background, and my sister's camera. :D

Also, please take time to visit my project log on CoolerMaster's forum and support me for the upcoming Cooler Master's Case Mod competition 2013.

Let me know what you think of it and you have any questions about my project. :)

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS! :D

bmVVKnn.jpg

xCdE8wC.jpg

Sel19qU.jpg

vBi2aAp.jpg

vDk8xxv.jpg

Bjut2Rs.jpg

JQA6ejH.jpg

Hgy96bZ.jpg

d4cIAf2.jpg

Ne845ZW.jpg

EeWPGz2.jpg