EC SyncDesk

sangyzan

ok guys, I'm very happy ....... Enermax decided to come to my aid with these 2 great products:

OLj8Zm.jpg

Revolution X't 730w

kugE4R.png

TB Apollish Blue 120mm

6VlEMm.jpg

Thanks again for the support Enermax ....... when they arrive I will insert more images :wink:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, small update:
I constructed the brackets to be positioned laterally to facilitate the tilting of the desk can also be used to hang the headphones or another but I also create small shelves that serve as a support in such a way that the glass is free whenever the I lift to work inside

LtWLoR.jpg

ys2pkd.jpg

J18w9n.jpg

1BCKnf.jpg

Hd0Zms.jpg

sAtDoa.jpg

gTQart.jpg

5cML7y.jpg

2glSbF.jpg

Hello guys, ok pack arrived, what ever Will it be inside!
I sincerely thank Enermax for the support of my project, kindness and the speed at which he delivered the package.
And here are the pictures of these wonderful products as well as having the remarkable performance, have a great aesthetic impact and elegant. Built with quality materials, durable and above all without neglecting the details considering that the prices are affordable for everyone.
Feast your eyes on these images (in short, some video of the operation)
Thanks again Enerma

6 T.B. Apollish blue
1 Enermax Revolution XT 730W Gold Plus

OLj8Zm.jpg

Sytamb.jpg

uaEOX2.jpg

mGimaZ.jpg

xNzlam.jpg

mZycS8.jpg

xDnq4B.jpg

zAPYbC.jpg

FTuib1.jpg

NJ9wb5.jpg

9VTQbE.jpg

AQO0Ww.jpg

1m2G6B.jpg

6jci1R.jpg

OJsBEQ.jpg

bqDyf3.jpg

bsWj8s.jpg

URxuXL.jpg

X0QQO6.jpg

dDmKQE.jpg

gmYGSC.jpg

qraeHH.jpg

sUyaG1.jpg

G4yStM.jpg

GZfS9M.jpg

0Nmvjk.jpg

Hello to all, as mentioned a few days ago, I built small shelves and brackets to attach to the desk so you can put what you want, speakers, hd etc etc ......
the stand base can rotate 360 degrees while the bracket rotates 180 degrees so that it can rotate even when the desk is closed. I hope you enjoy it .......

mmunQq.jpg

U5n6qC.jpg

71UQWh.jpg

NTu6hx.jpg

dRgN8k.jpg

Dk6DO4.jpg

V86MOU.jpg

MthKQL.jpg

zOXLhc.jpg

k9O6W5.jpg

2jbAhh.jpg

sGJXBu.jpg

cmbwor.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,
Another package arrived, I sincerely thank #ASUS for agreeing to come to my rescue to continue with this project and I sincerely thank his collaborators with whom I had to do. they were very kind, highly trained and friendly.
Let these fantastic products: what to say, wow, this motherboard is really compact (it's in the palm of your hand) but it contains incredible power and above all contains everything of which it needs to meet with the player to the lover of classic entertainment.
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VII_IMPACT/
The video card is amazing, compact, elegant, and it also contains a power crazy considering that requires no external power beyond that given by the pci-e slot.
Quality should not be underestimated, and perhaps one of the most important is the quietness, strong point of the series as Strix until it reaches 50 degrees, the fans remain off so as to save on consumption also ..........
http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/STRIXGTX750TIOC2GD5/

And now, enjoy the pictures

eOEBFl.jpg

Z5ovN7.jpg

0vyAxE.jpg

dhedeB.jpg

lGo93Q.jpg

QJeiVy.jpg

YSbbnh.jpg

PI6uUe.jpg

qMiSnB.jpg

ec5uvv.jpg