HT-PC by Sw333t

Sw333t

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't know if there will be enough room for fresh air intake. But will be testing it offcourse. 

Eventhough, i don't care if the temps are low. If they are acceptable, then it's fine by me.

If you spotted the blue Spiny Shell (from Mario Kart 8), perhaps you like the thing behind the wooden bunny (on the right of the red door) also: http://i.imgur.com/jMNvlnu.jpg

And yeah... really need to dust more often there.

I really don't know if there will be enough room for fresh air intake. But will be testing it offcourse. 

Eventhough, i don't care if the temps are low. If they are acceptable, then it's fine by me.

If you spotted the blue Spiny Shell (from Mario Kart 8), perhaps you like the thing behind the wooden bunny (on the right of the red door) also: http://i.imgur.com/jMNvlnu.jpg

And yeah... really need to dust more often there.

OMFG dude!!! That's a gold hidden behind the bunny! Ow man! Is it still working?

Yes, still works and still play with it (Super Mario World and Mario Kart).

2P game together with my wife ;).

Dude! No offense, but you're one lucky bast*rd! Super Nintendo + a wife who likes to play video games = lottery jackpot! Well, my wife does too but she's too busy.....  :(

Not a building update... i just ordered a keyboard for this build. Really thought hard about it, because it was not cheap.

But it's the Logitech Illuminated Living Room Keyboard K830.

What a beautifull thing it is. Lets open the box shall we...

IMG_1019.JPG

Sturdy box. No thin cardboard here.

IMG_1020.JPG

Good protection from scratches.

IMG_1021.JPG

Nice packaging.

IMG_1022.JPG

Some booklets.. don't need them (unless someone tells me to RTFM).

IMG_1023.JPG

On the left an extender for the Unifying receiver, in the middel the Unifying receiver and

on the right the charging cable (this keyboard got an internal rechargable battery).

IMG_1026.JPG

Nice and sturdy keyboard. Not to ligh, but also not to heavy.

IMG_1028.JPG

The rear.

IMG_1029.JPG

With the lights on.

IMG_1027.JPG

And it's also a little compact (there are smaller things, i know).

The upper keyboard is my main keyboard (it's being replaced with a CM Storm Octane keyboard

(without the mouse, because i really love my Logitech Performance Mouse MX :P).

Almost forgot the lights:

Not a building update... i just ordered a keyboard for this build. Really thought hard about it, because it was not cheap.

But it's the Logitech Illuminated Living Room Keyboard K830.

Nice! I got the Logitech K830 for my HTPC, works absolutely fantastic! Although I wish it has illuminated keys too!  :lol:

Because of some stuff we must do privatly, i've put all the things together so it will work. But it's not ready yet. It still needs paint (there is sticky vinyl on it right now) and the lighting is not ready to be placed. Also, i'm still waiting for some more RGB leds to be delivered.

But first... when i tried to install the wifi antennas, i noticed that i did not calculated with them in the sketches i've made. So... the case was not high enough. I had to find another place for them and there was still room next to the SSHD:

IMG_1043.JPG

The blue wire is from the USB3 port.

IMG_1044.JPG

IMG_1047.JPG

The antenna wires are sleeved with paracord.

IMG_1051.JPG

Thank god it fits perfectly there.

For measurement reasons, i placed the Bitspower RGB Lanterns.

IMG_1049.JPG

IMG_1050.JPG

In total, there will be four Lanterns and two or three additional leds on the modded cpu cooler to act as poweron led. 

The psu has been modified as well, got not so many photo's of it. Only photo i've taken:

IMG_1042.JPG

Ive putted some sticky vinyl on the case (only on the top and front) and mounted the hardware in it:

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1084.JPG

You can clearly see that the vinyl was not a wise decision, so i will paint it next month.

Also, that's why it's now with the tinted black window. The clear window is still in his protection foil.

How does it stand now:

IMG_1085.JPG

And from a bigger distance:

IMG_1086.JPG

Next update, will be around a month from now (got more clinic stuff going on).

I've got Klinefelter Syndrome and still got no meds for it, so my energy level is not very high currently.

Archived