TOWER MOD by MVIANA - SPEED GOGOGO COSMOS II

mviana

hi

is plexiglass

thickness

how did you do for the bend (to wring).thermal ?

Thanks

The material used was a crystal acrylic sheet, use heat gun to heat the fold, the runtime was five hours and the reason that we could not heat the acrylic at a time so as not to bubble.
As 8mm acrylic used had to use two thermal blowers.

ac664b49-cd92-40b3-adca-68d2f114677c_zps

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I have no machine photographic these photos were taken by a great friend.

img1_zpsd4mmxxt3.jpg

img4_zpslcdnle1g.jpg

personal,

I wish you all great results, of course all deserve to win, the efforts and daily struggles in their casemods,
in the end what is worth a lot and have the satisfaction and admiration of all the front of our creations,
I hope you enjoyed our casemod "SPEED RACER "

Thank you all.
Mario Viana and Rafinha, father and son

img3_zpsizsvpcsr.jpg

Esse mod ficou muito bonito Mario. Gostei muito dessa alteração na lateral, mesclando os acrílicos cristal e vermelho.
Impressive work Mario. This acrylic side panel, mixing two colors, is very beautiful.

Esse mod ficou muito bonito Mario. Gostei muito dessa alteração na lateral, mesclando os acrílicos cristal e vermelho.

Impressive work Mario. This acrylic side panel, mixing two colors, is very beautiful.

excellent job

Glad you liked it, thank you.

Archived