CP4S - Cyberpunk 4 Samamba

SAMAMBA

What's up guys, how's it going?
So, this will be my fourth Cyberpunk-themed project. This project was made to present at Campus Party Brazil in 2019.
This year I took the big chance with Cooler Master Brazil, because I received the so dreamed C700P!
He came in the middle of the hour, but in the rush to get everything done in time.

Here's a little bit of what's to come in this worklog.
oleUYh6.jpg

http://coolermaster.com/
D0xx4f9.jpg

https://g9laser.com/
dbF27TL.jpg

https://www.seagate.com/
RVvruhN.jpg

https://www.teamgroupinc.com/
mZsbrUz.jpg

Below are the pieces that will be part of this project!
ZoAEnxJ.jpg
mpXYTss.jpg
lYmuF9H.jpg

And to give that "start" on the project and start with "key" gold, follow some things that are already almost ready for the front of the project.

A little bit of real carbon fiber! LCD controlled by Arduino with 2 independent temperature sensors. Power button and key to lock the power button.
Eh3pUeZ.jpg

But since this key was very ugly, I decided to modify it a bit. I used 2mm aluminum plate and 3mm glossy black acrylic. Polishing still needs to be done.
xyzM5ih.jpg
zKhRNKA.jpg
ZVispoi.jpg
CHHmLNn.jpg

Since I'm going to use the power button on that panel, I removed the power and reset button from the original cabinet panel.
wZn4tdK.jpg
kljNnNG.jpg

And to make a new front, I decided to use the original front dock and for that I had to cut the same, since I was a little forward and I needed a straight front for the carbon fiber plate. I also did some reinforcements and support for the pieces. Still missing by screws on the plate and reinforce with resin the acrylic pieces that were glued. And then it is logical to paint this medium.
BF6x0fS.jpg
Fi2hGqD.jpg
Wdjsmpv.jpg
mqWTCpl.jpg
sutK8sw.jpg

And finally, a preliminary assembly just to have an idea of how everything will be. I will use hunting type buttons to turn on and off parts of the lighting (the computer will be for personal use and will be in my room).
tRQTQns.jpg
VITeMWs.jpg

I wanted to change the front of the C700P a bit, but as the case is too beautiful, even gives a pen, so I thought of a very subtle and discreet modification.
Increase the crease he already had on the face, took the logo of the CM and smoothed the hole that remained with plastic mass. Next step, painting.

84sBjRW.jpg
WWpjy6o.jpg
TZuYbiB.jpg

And follows the painting of the plastic parts.
The color chosen was a pearly orange from Kawasaki. Since the budget is short and you could not make a candy. But the color did not disappoint me and the result I quite liked.

Selected color in catalog.
0khQ5gY.jpg

Ink in the can.
X3zsmlv.jpg

Plastic cabinet fairing parts prepared for painting.
bZQnWxV.jpg

And finally the painting almost finished. I only took photos of the front so far because it was the only one I have polished so far. But the final polishing with automotive wax is still lacking.
The logo that is in this piece I ended up choosing to fix horizontally.
I also put this detail in
smoke acrylic where I made the crease of the previous photos.
8liiOUt.jpg
uGSy0U7.jpg

And the loco in focus. The letters will be in glossy black and 4 in frosted.
FJn3dm6.jpg

• 1 month later...

Water Cooler Fluid using 30% radiator fluid (in which case the fluid is already diluted by 50%, so I used 60%) + Distilled water and algaecide
v5DjFSr.jpg
VPVZBov.jpg

Collage of the pieces in acrylic for lighting effect of the fans.
MiI5fb3.jpg
rLN4g8c.jpg

Cable management part already polished and then installed with the source cables with individual sleeve (the source is modular, they are not extenders).
28hAn3O.jpg
w9CWMms.jpg

Archived