Explore Modding - Project Pandora

Explore Modding

Oopsie, almost forgot to open this one. 😇

Pandora is a project meant for the Small Yet Mighty category, it's inspired by the myth of Pandora's Box. According to the myth, the vase contains all the chaos of the world (resembled by the amount of hardware that will be fitted in this little space) but this chaos actually hides what appears to be the hope of the world at the bottom of the vase. So to resemble this hope, I will have a very contrasting colour in the internals, while the outer casing will be made out of wood and aluminum painted black.

These are a couple shots of the preliminary renders. It will get more unique as I go through the progress.

wesef.thumb.png.82241965b66aa643c48942793463bb6e.png

910205459_newcasev8.thumb.png.8625da802c6b7704e37b25d3a725dd48.png

As you can see, the case will house dual 240mm radiators, full length graphics card, mITX motherboard and SFX PSU. Plans may change on that bent aluminum panel as I realized 6082 aluminum can't be bent and I only have that. I will find a more exotic way to join those two sides.

Sponsors and supporters of this project are OCPC Gaming for RAM and SSD, Asrock for the motherboard, Seasonic for the PSU, Alphacool for the watercooling, TouchTheGame Roma for the graphics card, CableMod for the custom cables and my network HWLegend Modding for the continued support in finding new partners.

Pics of the hardware coming soon! Just waiting on the last bits and then I can also let the fun begin :D

A good competition to everyone!

Archived