daguar

Hello, finally, after a Year of no CMWS, In this CMWS22 we meet again.
my name is Dony . I come from Indonesia. in the world of PC modification, I am better known as Dony Daguar.

This is my 3rd time participating in this CMWS, and the first time I want to try competing in the Scratch Build class.
In this CMWS22, I will take the theme of sci-fi modification and adapt it to my technical semiotics,
i.e. reviving the world's first Tank and first remote army equipment , for action and re-adaptation in the future.

I will present the design of the British Mark I tank combined with the world's first military combat drone,  SD. KFZ 302 "GOLIATH" .

Featured not explicitly, but in abstraction style and acrobatic 3D geometry puzzles. For the design of this 3D puzzle, I was very inspired by one of the children's toys produced by Wooden Tricks.

For this modified PC, I named it DAEDRANOID.
Philosophically, this name is taken from an entity that has the nature of "cannot be killed but can only be thrown away." An anthropomorphic name is appropriate to its maker.

There are too many things that inspire me in CMWS22 this time, and this makes it difficult for me to make the initial sketch.
All these ideas just hang around in my brain and change almost every moment. Maybe because I can't put my ideas on paper
For workmanship and manufacturing techniques, I still use the method I used last year, because I think there is still a lot to explore.

The modification work this time I still haven't used a 3D printer. because the design made does not need the help of the printer.

Finally, my hope is to get the best out of this competition.
And to all CMWS22 participants,

"I am proud to compete with all of you"
Good luck all

9e858c432eda9e95c0aa7c0f2e6d85cc.jpg

aPje1nq_460s.jpg

Edited by daguar
change pic with watermark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...