Retro Rust (completed)

ApocPony

Everything wired up, I ditched the 12v led for a warmer white 50cm 5v led strip so now I have everything running off a single Molex. I am experimenting with some light diffusion using some green foil from an old folder, it looks great aside from the fact that my laser belt skipped, and the bottom logo is askew. I will redo this piece but happy on how the lighting effect turned out.

3.JPG

2.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Took the time to take some shots of the final build, it's been quite the journey and it's been a blast working on this project over the past three months. I couldn't have done it without the support (and patience) from my wife and the helping hands from my boys, this build is for them so they can have a pc in the living room to game to their hearts content.

Big thanks to the Cooler Master community, can't wait to see all of your builds finalised.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

Edited by STEPUPSFF
  • Like 1

• ApocPony changed the title to Retro Rust (completed)