__________RESURREKTION________

MonsterMawd

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just gonna make us wait and see. Well I knew that I would be bumpin into you here on the Competition. You are my Inspiration and you have created a Modding Monster that needs to be fed sometimes or he turns into the incredible HuLK and starts Modding the Funiture and the Rooms in the House.. HELLLLLLP. :cheers:

You just gonna make us wait and see. Well I knew that I would be bumpin into you here on the Competition. You are my Inspiration and you have created a Modding Monster that needs to be fed sometimes or he turns into the incredible HuLK and starts Modding the Funiture and the Rooms in the House.. HELLLLLLP. :cheers:

Enigma - you're a monster and or incredible HULK in disguise? :shock::shock::shock:

This competition is quite fierce I tell ya!

GOD Bless! :)

@shiryu_libra, nice to hear from you! there many awesome projects taking shape this year!

@Rogue1266, thank you for the kind words!

@ArgOs, YOU are amazing!

@nickt1862, yes, it's a good year for creative entries

@Enigma8750, hey dude! this is going to fun!

From here on, things are going to get more weird and unexplainable... so just enjoy the journey!

@TheBlackBeast=HKC= done :)

@Tortured_soul, thanks for tuning in and commenting!

@FrenkieNL, I don't envision any need for that equip so far, but never know. This is my 3rd attempt at modding a PC for myself. My personal projects tend to get shelved, so I can pay the bills. Your project has raised the bar for everyone here! :D

Hey bill nice to see you in another forum LOL. I wait to see what this one will look like as it progresses.

I stoped posting Techno Junky on modbrothers for the time being and will have to focus on this one for not but be sure I will have to update the other when this is done.

Oh yeh side note I will be sending you an order soon... you don't mind drivin it down to me do you LOL. :cheers:

Archived