Red Dragon - Tsaro - 2011 Casemod Competition

Korsh

Save all, I'm Alexandre Ferreira (Sandman or Korsh, nicknames). I am Brazilian, make cases since 2002.

Now for see my Red Dragon. Tsaro.

Made of fiberglass, molded case of Zero.

Among the material I used was from the wire Styrofoam, among others.

The inspiration came from the fact that I am a writer and book RPG Tsaro is a great character in my book.

Before starting the modeling styrofoam and wire, I studied many images to define their position and arrangement of component style.

That was the original idea.

tsaro.th.gif

Trunk of the Dragon was made ​​in wire and tape brown (packaging)

foto01v.jpg

foto02no.jpg

foto03p.jpg

foto04d.jpg

The castle / tower that is trampling the Dragon, had been the HD (up to 3 HD's)But the team made the DVD, this was below the tower at the mountain.

foto05y.jpg

foto06dv.jpg

Here is visible, pieces of Styrofoam that was covered with brown tape.

foto07x.jpg

foto08o.jpg

Here I started modeling the head. It used Styrofoam, plaster.

foto09p.jpg

Here we already have in fiberglass, head (part) teeth, and claws. For teeth modeled four different models and made shapes.

foto010e.jpg

foto011g.jpg

foto012ph.jpg

foto013.jpg

My mother and me. She participates, assists, is special. Mom thanks for the support.

foto014y.jpg

A test plate position mother on his chest.

foto015h.jpg

It's getting cool: D

foto016.jpg

He mounted the tail was sharp detail, after I moved.

foto17q.jpg

This "mass" tail remained Show detail the tips are very tips of tooth: P

foto18y.jpg

The font, purchased and assembled a simple extensions.

foto019n.jpg

foto020f.jpg

foto021t.jpg

foto022.jpg

foto023w.jpg

foto024ot.jpg

foto025o.jpg

foto026wi.jpg

He moves his mouth and nose by smokes: D

foto027mg.jpg

foto026.th.png

If anyone has any questions please ask, there are so many things to talk about or even the Tsaro of my universe RPG.

Old photo:

aberto.jpg

tonight I'll take a picture inside of it and publish.

Openings:

About the source, he has an opening that may or may not stay open, which aids in ventilation. The case itself has a simple exhaust system, I catch cold air through the opening of the source, direct it to the inside of the Dragon, after heated air exits at the Dragon's own mouth.

The sites in the tail cables that pass may be closed and the case becomes just a dragon, not be possible to understand that it is actually a computer.

I my PC.

cp2010.jpg

Photo Thiago Bernades/Uol

My Mother, I my San.

familia.png

Photo Thiago Bernades/Uol

I use a cooler (coolermaster Processor) for inflow of air.

exaustor01.jpg

It is possible to implement more cooler, to capture and exhaust air. But the simple setup I have, it is not necessary.

Asus is p5kpl - 2GB - 500 hd - dvd drive - a common source

exaustor02.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality was no electric at home when I hit the shot.

I have post new photo.

I use a cooler (coolermaster Processor) for inflow of air.

exaustor01.jpg

Here you can watch part eminha d motherboard, but the important thing is to reinforce the information that the motherboard can be used any ATX model would be used in a shared office.

Will (clean my motherboard has dust LOL) hit new pictures and show the disposition of internal parts.

The components are distributed as follows:

* Motherboard - In the trunk of the Dragon (chest) is the motherboard.

* Source - lies between the two hind legs.

* HD - It pocisionado the tower which is being trampled.

* DVD - Beneath the tower is a part of the mountain, is located inside the DVD drive.

* output of cables for monitor, keyboard, mouse, LAN, USB and electric, they are separated, almost at the tip of the tail of the dragon are the data cables and electrical at the beginning of the tail.

----

Asus P5KPL-Se - 2.93Ghz - 2GbRam - 250HD -

Details of the case:

It opens and closes the mouth alone.

Smokes by the nose.

It has a motion sensor that, when alkyl is approaching the case, it lights (LEDs) the wings, the LEDs are positioned on the shoulder.

He has led in the eyes

(Mpovh)

TKs...I go to CMC, because see you post in forum terra, tks (2x)(valeu rapaz)

Ahhh Alex, your best case "monster" to date. I thought you had the "sandman" nick here but I may be wrong. It might have been at CPBr or was it NMC? I don't remember photos of Tsaro at this years CPBr 2011 and Asgneto did not tell me either. I made a short report of the winning mods at CPBr of this year. What CPBr is it where you appear in the photo with Tsaro?

I have seen the progression of your cases and they are much more refined, quality is way up, and begging for a water cooling system to be incorporated into one. Your theme is almost infinite and thus very commendable. I can think of hundreds of other monsters in the vein you choose which are like dinosaurs and dragons. You and Maciel are the ones who inspired me to use fiberglass too but toward another direction. I will leave fantasy figures to you although I could give it a shot once, hehe.

In Mexico they make these type of figures called "alebrijes", but are made of papier-mache, not very adequate for a computer system. Take a look:

92.jpg

Of course, a lot of modding buffs are not into a case like the above, probably because they cannot imagine being able to make one.

Congratz and kudos on your latest project which I think is ready for prime time world-wide. Absolutely unique, with the quality to back it up, and that is what case modding should be about IMO.

Cheers and Saludos

Greetings! (Yes my Nick Sandman)

Yes this is the Tsaro! A persoangem taken from my book RPG (Calíope).

He is the 3º monster that I create. But I have another project I'm finding, more dynamic, not restricted to my universe, something that I created in order to show my skills. winning mods at CPBr 2010 ( 2º in creative)

I hope that each project, my skills are improved and the result clear who sees my work.

Fiberglass is complex to work with, but something I learned at this time is that with patience and creativity we bring to life various characters, unique or exclusive daily/movie.

I am flattered with his compliment, thanks! The Tsaro is the result of much thought and work with alternative materials, but unfortunately lack many resources, but will not lack!

I always say that with will and creativity can go far if addressing the lack of something with creativity, we can surprise. For this we need to be children and have no limits when we imagine. Imagine, plan, create.

Archived