OPPREZZORS: Annihilation Squad Member No. 2

masbuskado

Amazing casemod Masbuskado! Chose just one fan grill is very hard, but I liked the version 3 :thumbright:

Cheers. :cheers:

yeap, pretty hard to pick just one out of the four... but the ppl had spoken... and v3 it is... :D

Fantastic work I will say again and again!!!! :) Mod on man and good luck with the contest! VIVA!

Thanks brother!

Viva la Revolution!

great work master, version 3 :)

Thanks TS!

yeap... v3... already made!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One month ago was at the MNPCTech website and right away felt in luv with the Overkill Nautilus F.Grill... at that moment a guy was selling one on ebay so I bought it... but it took like 4 weeks to get here... because the post office lost my package... now that the package is finally home... let work on the new custom back-grill for the Overkill Nautilus... :)

DSC_3743.jpg

DSC_3745.jpg

DSC_3785.jpg

Taking the proper measures to make the custom back-grill

DSC_3786.jpg

Here they are... the new custom made Opprezzor Back-Grill and Spacerfor the Overkill Nautilus...

DSC_3787.jpg

DSC_3789.jpg

DSC_3865.jpg

DSC_3866.jpg

DSC_3869.jpg

DSC_3870.jpg

DSC_3871.jpg

DSC_3872.jpg

DSC_3873.jpg

DSC_3874.jpg

DSC_3877.jpg

DSC_3878.jpg

DSC_3882.jpg

Stay tuned for more! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

We were talking about winners and modding. Do I have to say more? I dont know if their is a bigger fan of yours than me but for sure your work rocks my nerd world!!! :lol:

Brother do what you do best, I dont have to say more. Mod on man I am always impressed! (especially those custom Nautilus fan grills are yummy!!!) :wink::bounce:

• 2 weeks later...
spectacular master, its a beatifull mod.
We were talking about winners and modding. Do I have to say more? I dont know if their is a bigger fan of yours than me but for sure your work rocks my nerd world!!! :lol:

Brother do what you do best, I dont have to say more. Mod on man I am always impressed! (especially those custom Nautilus fan grills are yummy!!!) :wink::bounce:

Thank you guys!

You know me... just trying to keep my imagination flowing... much appreciated! :D

The new Side Panel v2 as seen on Facebook!

S5001773.jpg

S5001774.jpg

Candy Red Transparent from my favorite seller: All Powder Paints

DSC_3884.jpg

The Powder! :D

DSC_3885.jpg

Before...

DSC_3956.jpg

600 Grit Waterproof Sand Paper

DSC_3957.jpg

An hour later...

DSC_3961.jpg

Semi-Mirror Surface

DSC_3962.jpg

without sanding...

DSC_3963.jpg

The Result...

DSC_3964.jpg

Powder Coating the Panel...

DSC_3965.jpg

Meanwhile I decided to Powder coat the Cooler... (I know... I know... heatsink will not dissipate heat and all the bla bla bla that follow after that... jajaja)

DSC_3968.jpg

DSC_3972.jpg

DSC_3975.jpg

DSC_3978.jpg

[Annihilation Red] GeminII M4

DSC_3989.jpg

...and this is how the Side Panel should look like... but it is too dark... I will take better picture in the morning! ;)

DSC_3992.jpg

Stay tuned for more!

Archived