OPPREZZORS: Annihilation Squad Member No. 2

masbuskado

Top-Half Side Panel... since this panel was design to be used with its original custom fan grill... I have to make a little mod to the panel to make it look better with the new grills... so here we go again... cutting time!

DSC_0405.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0424.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0455.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

More to come!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some very nice work on the mod its come alone well, look forward to seeing more :D

Colour scheme also good choice

Thanks, yeap it was a pretty hard choice to chose the color scheme... but at least it came up pretty nice... and I like it! :D

This mod is killing me!! i cant wait to the next update

:D:bounce::blackeye:

• 4 weeks later...
Still a good mod..shame you didnt think of some other mod to enter though as its basically the same as mod one you did at the start of the year..but like i say good mod hope you do well in the comp :)

Thanks, trust me... it is NOT the same... as I mention before this is a 3 in 1 Scratch build... every one will be different from the other one... color scheme... technique... and overall design... the shape will remain the same since this is part of the storyline of the mod... I will take some final pictures with the 3 projects together at the end... am working on the OPP3 as "right now" so I will keep everyone updated after this one! ;)

It's the best scratch build I've seen this year

Thanks Bill... just doing what I like to do best... also the Nautilus Grill give the mod the look I was looking for... awesome grill btw... more to come... :)

Archived