• Last Reply

started by staring at some scrap acrylic i had.. 2mo2h7c.jpg

21bnjis.jpg

f1zj7n.jpg

some paint.. and some glue..

zlambb.jpg

installed

aaekr8.jpg

also replaced the front 200 fan wih a couple of corsair SP 120's and moved the dust filter behind the fans. looks better. i accidentally fired an airsoft pellet into the front panel. lol. not hard to fix though. i'll get to it when i can. =)

2m2z6oh.jpg

2yv438h.jpg

fmoqwg.jpg t

that's it for the week. i have been lucky enough to get another sponsor for this project. Larkooler will send me a Skywater 330 and it should be at my doorstep in a few days. next big update should be a custom loop installed. thank you for viewing!

thanks again to Larkooler for sending me their Skywater 330 to help me finish the build. 

2iblvet.jpg

i have to find a way to remount the HDD cover since i removed the 5.25 bays.. but here it is now. next update will be the final pics of the finished product. =)

2zoi6au.jpg

it's funny how there were a billion versions of KURO before i decided to "call it a day." well, i guess i operate differently than others. reason being is, i only have ONE pc.. and i need it everyday.. so i mod it, as i use it.

I would like to thank sponsors

COOLER MASTER, Raymen Wu and Wu Michelle for helping me get this project going. I have always prefered Cooler Master products, and it was such an honor to be sponsored by them. 

Icemodz.com, Mundi Valur and Kasper Kragh. not only are they my sponsors, they are also very, VERY good friends of mine from half way across the world.

Dirty South PC's Nick Blackwell. this guy, behind the lines supported me with this project by helping me get better stuff to work with. also a very good friend of mine.

Cooler Larkooler, came in just in time before i was going to end the project by sending me my first own water cooling system to be featured in this build.

Specs:

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz

Asus Sabertooth Z77

Asus GTX 660 DCUII OC

Geil Evo Potienza 8gb 1866 RAM

Cooler Master V750 PSU - sponsored by Cooler Master

Cooler Master CM 690 III case (modded) - sponsored by Cooler Master

Corsair AF/SP 120 Fans

Corsair Force GS 128gb SSD

2 X 1tb WD Blue HDD

Larkooler Skywater 330 Water Cooling Kit modded with Rigid Acrylic Tubes/Fittings. - Sponsored by Larkooler

Icemodz (Iceland) Custom PSU Sleeving - sponsored by Icemodz.com 

My deepest, and most sincere gratitude goes out to everyone responsible for helping me with this build. ive said this before, and i will say it again..

Even if i thanked you a million times everyday for the rest of my life, it would never be enough. so i'll say it 4 million times instead. 

Thank you ALL,

JPModified

xdebza.jpg

2m5h26d.jpg

301jb55.jpg

ztc6ky.jpg

xm49ao.jpg

mkevrq.jpg

1430w77.jpg

thank you. hoping for more projects to come this year.

Archived