Cooler Master Case Mod World Series STARTS NOW!

Cooler Master

Hi,

i just wanted to ask why CM does change the competition rules twice this night ? and if there is a reason why so many mods has to leave the competition?

How to Submit Your Worklogs –
  • Post images and description of your mod progress on the thread you created in the Cooler Master forum.
  • If you are entering with a completed or ‘in progress’ mod:
    • You must be able to provide a full worklog with images and description (from start to finish of your work).
    • [uPDATE] Your mod must not have started earlier than JAN 1, 2014 with the condition the project hasn't been featured or 
      entered into a previous contest.
    • Your mod was never entered into a previous global Cooler Master Mod Contest.

Please correct me if i´m wrong but i think the most of the mods posted right now doesn´t meet that new rule

Sorry, we made a mistake in the rules. We've changed it to having the start date no earlier than January 1st, 2014. 

It was our intention to make the contest a gathering of the best work from the modding community. It was not right for us to exclude anyone that had been recognized for their passionate work. 

Please accept our apologies. 

Cooler Master team

Thanks for your reply Raymen!  :)

But i´m not sure what it should mean, will CM change the rule again....so that everybody could participate again, or are we out (i think nearly all)? and you´re just sorry about that ?

Thanks to bring up the question here and please allow me to post the description from event site here.

The change of the rule that Raymen referred to is actually released earlier today.

http://mod.coolermaster.com/rule.html

-          Your mod must not have started earlier than Jan. 1, 2014.

-          Your mod was never entered into a previous global Cooler Master Mod Contest.

Therefore we won't exclude anyone that had been recognized for their passionate work in other contests or nominated by some well-known media. 

If you have other questions about the contest, please leave the post here and we will reply as soon as we can.

Good luck to you and everyone who already completed the on-line registration!