Well with most of the work done I started to focus on the water cooling layout and component choise... to mach the team the most i choose to go for Bitspower as they have the best looking golden blocks, fittings, tubing etc... they where very fast in replying my mail and send me all the parts i needed and even more for upcoming builds... It's an honor working with great brands like that :notworthy:  . I wasn't planning to save a few buks so i went full crazy and let the 2080Ti GPU block BP send me GOLD plated in real 24K done by a Belgium company Belcroom ! Thanks for the pictures guy's :thumbup:  The radiator I used was a HeatTransformer2 from HeatKiller that matchet the theme very wel to (Thnx Jacob) 

zeOBCEsRFa4u37LesusAWxvgmKjIfUeVosIRt8X2mRpHiqDNwYeBhFCkr3ntoemoGFmUGxcpXv-5rosguhkp-fK2-lsUJaUGCV43imjUWz4I_bqJoAA-f536-dOBJ0QreRFCIlE0VjyXmi-dYAwd3o393HwrSUcdoGV90Kwjgx19eD0zX9Cjfgdqg76Ct02TMKvDP6GTAnrJ_urjS0fC5o5Z7EVuLKQPz06lShR3eBVsF7juUuXkApwaugymR_E-nV8msQcKjFQmQUhr9luAew817q6BvF8Pd0R3vAynhy3ZUSJqiKTwVo0Pjf4GVSBE 

After some small modifications to the Bitspower distro/pump/res i was able to complete the loop config and install the rad + Golden Noise Blocker e-loop fans. I went for a infinity loop design.( a loop that goes crazy behind the scene lol)  I needed to connect the front and backside of the mobo tray as the backside held down the Golden 2080 Strix with some custom made 3D printed  mounting brackets. Talking about a vertical GPU mounting haha :thumbleft:

EGUIGXQmABw9t3n54pVZylL2-sEoVGNMcWNwwSPbGFsAK3oEbjT6o4F9r8uPPuOk-AursNrk62_mLyFVXRjjTisYALEs8-ciwDgo44VfQ1cN_gAYlIr9cK44

hpRIok30TRVzVOyiOC_wcTwYFpPK6IA36ZoJQHO0

After the pressure test and some cable management I needed to rush to install windows and drivers so Asus Benelux was able to use the 24K for a event in Belgium (Game Force) that was held the next day!! So fresh from the mod cave straight on stage 8-)... where she shinned for the first time :thumbup:

here are some pictures from on the event....SHOWTIME! 

icZG7boQAddnx9Jv0YxFliPHeeii9SsMe-HTpsn63thK1TR0_Zt7_dYQ7yxbJAAygkIxL64rIJCVZRhVzJPWIFhRjAOse0ZeB81cWLY_im3xl9Jh7t2hhQXEVpdie-AEGu1RKoBXyhiBd8OVc5rOzdApXOOWGme5AyeCjtfLCSMB6vCyDxJhTpRX1trpptyKzwTxG--gnimDcEHzrBvgVYywCg5E-nEco0_hH_w0Mu6dmgwZarAxhHljK_CF74mXAuERH6lP33LJzOOsw5_iT6fDuxio9Hq8dlvgXs43jhv81ChXEu7tGRB7sVH8B0Vylv4DsaLgoQLj3WFgBgVwOTKsE-X-dT8-ZgtjNuQEireKYa0-YOhQ3ofREK3d5oqHmFb7xMMQ5Rme9iV6lQH5FImErRqKg46A8Xgqui3-A3iNABhUjoP27R5hX9_S6kVe0SBwiJGVwrcbeJWTkaHxE-GdkaMW1_d8zW_Y8AYYtFBDdlc2qg_E-jTHG6HitFSsbvIUPmWg

FINAL PHOTO-SHOOT WILL FOLLOW SOON!! 

Archived