Cosmos Dragon - 2009 Mod Contest Entry

thechoozen

• 2 weeks later...

Thx a lot m8´s !!! it´s always nice to hear that someone likes our creations!!!! :D

and asking permission that I might employ acrylic sandwiching (the way you made it) in my future mods.

thanks a lot for the honor....but i´m not the inventor so you didn´t need my permission :D just mod on my friend :D

I saw it during CeBit, looked good then, looks even better now, nice job, I like the new dragon!

oh you were there too? maybe we met on sunday when you just started to pack your boxes...we had a short talk with Ron, Knud, Rene and some other from the crew (don´t know if you was one of them?)

I don't even wanna know the amount of total hours that passed while working on this extensive mod...

me too...it was really to much time ....so no more green/black plexi atm - please ..... :D

I saw it during CeBit, looked good then, looks even better now, nice job, I like the new dragon!

oh you were there too? maybe we met on sunday when you just started to pack your boxes...we had a short talk with Ron, Knud, Rene and some other from the crew (don´t know if you was one of them?)

I'm not part of the crew itself, just a mod. I visited on Friday as my college had arranged a 1 day visit to the event. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived