Project Cooler MaSteam-Punk (09 Mod Contest Entry) Completed

E.E.L. Ambiense

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry if I mislead you but I meant the type of modding(school of thought) carried out at Bill's site. I think I saw your log there, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, he's up there in Minn., sort of far away from where you are although I would not pass up an internship to get my hands on all the great tools I see in the shop,plus a chance to see him in action, he-he. I'm not registered but I make frequent visits to see whats new. One of my partners on my site is registered though, his nick is Petoscal and both of us are fans for sure!

Cheers

I'm sorry if I mislead you but I meant the type of modding(school of thought) carried out at Bill's site. I think I saw your log there, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, he's up there in Minn., sort of far away from where you are although I would not pass up an internship to get my hands on all the great tools I see in the shop,plus a chance to see him in action, he-he. I'm not registered but I make frequent visits to see whats new. One of my partners on my site is registered though, his nick is Petoscal and both of us are fans for sure!

Cheers

LOL, I caught what you meant. ;):D Yes, my logs are primarily over at TMB (2nd home) and B-T (my 1st home), but scattered on some other ones as well. Oh, yeah.... Petoscal's posted occasionally in some of my logs. He's a good chap. I currently handle all of Bill's design work for grills, etc. We're planning for me to go up there in Oct. or so to spend a few days with Bill working on an impromptu-mod of some sort. We'll see what happens!

Thanks for looking in on this log!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived