2013 Case Mod Competition - Questions or Feedback Post Here!

CM Ray

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good day!

one question, i have registered my email and i received already a confirmation from COOLER MASTER that i can start creating my thread, but i cant create an account in the forum using this email. freddierick_llarina@yahoo.com.ph

what i did, i use my other email(crazyonme2001@yahoo.com) to make an account for the CM forum and i already start my thread.

now my question is, will I have a problem in the next future for not having a forum account using this email(freddierick_llarina@yahoo.com.ph)? instead i used my other email?

hello to all people ... my name is Emanuele ... is the first time I participate in a contest, I would ask if I performed well the procedure to participate in the Casemodding 2013, and if I'm performing well the various steps in the post showing my modding ..... thanks to all and sorry for my english;-)

I have my worklog on the casemod thread and I have registered on the website but I am not featured on the entries page.

same here.

We still have to post some updates, but the mod was just recently started, so there isn't really much progress. Hopefully someone from Cooler Master can clarify this for us.

How do I withdraw an entry? I had registered a second project into the Tower Mod category and will not be able to finish it in time. I already deleted the thread. What else do I have to do. I want to use the idea in a future contest so It is important to me that I do this correctly.

I would suggest you to send the e-mail to mod@coolermaster.com.tw to inform your official cancellation of the entry.

I have my worklog on the casemod thread and I have registered on the website but I am not featured on the entries page.

same here.

We still have to post some updates, but the mod was just recently started, so there isn't really much progress. Hopefully someone from Cooler Master can clarify this for us.

i also have the same thing, also did not get any confermation whatsoever that i sucssesfully joined the competition.