ShaoLin Revolution "New Photos and Videos" pag 06

ulysses_d

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amdatiow2.jpg

With great satisfaction and much pride I announce my new and bigger sponsor for this my project

Thanks to the lady Carolina "Marketing Manager from AMD Brazil" that very helped me to obtain this sponsorship of AMD/ATI

Initially been sent my processor of the AMD Phenom 9950 BLACK EDITION as order by me

Now only the lack of video cards and motherboard

Now also I show the side panel window that was almost all ugly for me that I will to use in the my project with the name and logo of the AMD. "I loved the result"

pict2429th3.th.jpg

pict3092bp2.th.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cruciallogorev.jpg

More great satisfaction and much pride I announce my new sponsor for this my project

Been sent two kits of memory with the Recommend Use To High Performance or Gaming Memory

Memory 4GB kit (2GBx2), Ballistix Tracer color Red with LEDs, DDR2 PC2-6400 model BL2KIT25664AR80A

Memory 4GB kit (2GBx2), Ballistix Tracer color Black with LEDs, DDR2 PC2-6400 model BL2KIT25664AL80A

Review1

Review2

pict3608.jpg

This is the evolution of the initial idea with the name AMD/ATI

In this new update I kept the original source of names AMD/ATI that is very important

The letters will be in self-relief with its base being made in acrylic

The only question is if I go to make a lighting effect or not in the letters

pict3092bp2.th.jpg

18544538.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

News

My new sponsor is the DFI

lanpartylogo3.jpg

I finished the cut name DFI that also I go to put in my project

dfilogo.jpg

Here my letters that I cut in high relief to give a 2D effect and had been painted in the weekend

All these letters, more grill personalized and the display crystalfontz will be placed on the side panel

In two week I will have the final picture of side panel finished

pict3897.th.jpg

pict3906.th.jpg

Grill created by me and will be cut by Shinji "Hardmodding.net"

http://www.hardmodding.net/galeria/index-5.html

uliza.jpg

Today I finished to sanding the part of the front of my project that I am making again that I am preparing in the next days to painting

I decided to test the it with its accessories would be mounted and I liked very much the final result

Until the part of the front to be finished still I will make finishings in the accessories also

s5037492.th.jpg

s5037485.th.jpg

Archived