Welcome to Cooler Master 2011 Case Mod Competition!

onewayno1

Thank you Cooler Master for bringing this cool event to us!! I am new here and still kind of a noob to modding. I have a few worklogs up at the Asus ROG forums and you can find my most recent mod here on the cover computerpoweruser.com I am currently working on two different builds one is a HAF X and the other will most likely be the one I enter , not sure on a name yet. I am looking forward to seeing the COoler Master rep at Sacramento intel Lanfest in April. Both mods will be there for to see. Thanks again. Good luck to all. Let the fun begin. :lol:

Just wanted to say great work everyone. All the cases look amasing!

It actually feels really fun being in this competition. I know that i dont stand a chance, but its totally okay with me :)

//LaBe

@LaBe Hey you do stand a chance its all about who likes your case and the votes, It has nothign to do with how much you spend. It is all about the time and hard work you put into the project. As long as you end up with a case that you are proud of nothing else matters after that, its your creation, you brought it to life from the depths of your mind how ever deep they may be.

So try not to short sell your ability to MOD

@DaveM Thanx man, really apressiate the encouragement. Im not saying im a bad modder or anything like that, im just saying im not a pro like so many other guys here (real artists and real engeneers). But then, im just getting started... I got two more ideas for crazy builds later on.... So ill keep modding and ill keep getting better at it.

And im allready becoming proud of my build ;) Its gonna be the best server chassis i can think of.

//LaBe

Greetings from Thessaloniki, Greece!! This is my first entry in Coolermasters contest although I have been modding for about 5 years now. My specialization is custom vinyl wraps and I have been doing it on a professional level for about 2 years. This is my second scratch build it will consist of 2 modules one will sit on the desk and will house the monitor, speakers and webcam and the main module will be the actuall system. One question though the rules state that we need to provide photos of the components used in the build however on looking at quite a few worklogs it seems like people arent doing it. Can someone preferably a moderator clarify what we need to do. I dont want to be disqualified for such a trivial reason. Time to put the dremel to the metal and get modding!!!!! There are alot of great projects out there.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Wolf PC