KRATOS by MACIEL BARRETO - FINALIZADO

MACIEL BARRETO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hola Maciel!

Two days to go so you have to post the rest of your log. Besides Kratos, your worklog is the best to date from you, congratz. Absolutely clear, not like the last time if you remember my questions on the Morphius build?

Taking English classes? It really helps not to use the translator. Presto Maciel!

Cheers and Saludos

• 3 weeks later...

Muchas gracias Maciel por mostrarme como haces tus moldes para obtener excelente acabado. Eres un gran modder, compañero y amigo! Lamento lo sucedido.

---

Maciel thank you very much for showing me how you make your molds to obtain an excellent finish. You're a great modder, companion and friend! I regret what happened.

---

Maciel, muito obrigado por me mostrar como você faz seus moldes para obter um excelente acabamento. Você é um grande modder, companheiro e amigo! Lamento o que aconteceu.

---

Cheers and Saludos Amigo

• 2 weeks later...
Muchas gracias Maciel por mostrarme como haces tus moldes para obtener excelente acabado. Eres un gran modder, compañero y amigo! Lamento lo sucedido.

---

Maciel thank you very much for showing me how you make your molds to obtain an excellent finish. You're a great modder, companion and friend! I regret what happened.

---

Maciel, muito obrigado por me mostrar como você faz seus moldes para obter um excelente acabamento. Você é um grande modder, companheiro e amigo! Lamento o que aconteceu.

---

Cheers and Saludos Amigo

Unfortunately I was disqualified, my case was in January 2010, not February 2010, I was very sad to know that it could not compete, but life is like that'll make other cases and perhaps run again. :cry::cry:

• 3 weeks later...
I really wondered where your build all of a sudden was.

I really love your build and all the effort in it, it's really a piece of art !

The rules said: Your mod must NOT be earlier than July 2010. Not February

thank you, I always try to make Cóias with enough detail so as to exploit well casemod, I'm very happy to know that you like my work.

I'm making another casemod, I hope you enjoy. :D

Archived