AMD BLACK EDITION PROJECT

alex_msi

update of my work.

actualizando el post

here installing the first sheet of 3mm aluminum. The cabinet is 60cm high x 65cm long and 25cm wide :shock:

DSC02791.jpg

DSC02793.jpg

DSC02792.jpg

DSC02790.jpg

Bueno aqui para la parte mas difil de del mod tube que fabricar una plegadora casera para poder doblar el alumino de 2mm, el que irá en la parte trasera.

DSC02913.jpg

DSC02912.jpg

DSC02910.jpg

DSC02909.jpg

Aluminum folding here ready to be mounted, you only have to do the drilling and tapping screw m4 import button I sent to ebay.

DSC02915.jpg

DSC02914.jpg

That would be for today, tomorrow but the mod progress

more progress soon

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to ask and invite any company which can feel identified with this project for support, I mean hardware or modding accessories, I will be pleased to answer in a very good way to bring this great work forward.

Thank you for your attention

Greetings

Veo que también utilizas Sketchup. Excelente programa. Tu forma de trabajo es relativamente parecida a la mía, yo no concibo un proyecto sin un diseño previo..

he subido todo el endoesqueleto de GRUMM a la biblioteca de google

Saludos. un buen trabajo

• 1 month later...

Good evening I come to report

I leave modding new update

biene good front of case I have little work esaparte picture because when I was doing with my old front camera kidnapped me Dijital

cut here and file for the outlet on the front optical drive and future regulatory rpm

DSC02863-1.jpg

The fan anger on the front of case

dsc00096km.jpg

cutting and filing to make a 200-mm blowhole :shock:

DSC02870.jpg

here making the blowhole, to the blowhole it occurred to me at the fair to buy a cap worn by masseter and get started cutting and pasting with glue and water daily, I take 1 hour to make this work

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02896.jpg

Plastic, paper and glue "art attack" were used to come to this

Plástico, papel y cola “art attack†fueron usados para llegar a esto:

DSC02899.jpg

DSC02898.jpg

Finally, the result is well ... I just need to improve detail with putty and sandpaper.

Finalmente, el resultado queda así… Solo falta mejorar detalles con masilla y lijas.

DSC02897.jpg

more updated soon. :cheers:

Saludos

Archived