[project] i-spider, a stacker mod.

_ferry_

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, nice feedback on this forum :)

Some nice cable invention i did:

full.jpg

The PSU

full.jpg

The molex connector

full.jpg

And the ATX connector. The cable is nicely moved away, no folded atx cable anymore.

This was the small secret i had. I wanted to get them in production, but it's way too expansive when i want to sell them for a nice price. Well, maybe a company will now start producing them, that's possible, but i don't have te money to get them made by a company witch is specialized in plastics.

You mean what thouse things are?

For the molexes i used caps with are made for sub-d9 / serial port connectors. You should be able to buy them in shops where they sell electrical components.

The cap on the atx plug is an SCART connector (for your TV), after removing some plastic, your atx should fix perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Back from the cebit, so i had some time for modding:

I forgotten to make some pics of the fangrill and a overall view of the case, you will see them next time ;)

full.jpg

The parts i need for the fan.

full.jpg

full.jpg

And this is how it looks like with a test-fit, it needs to be polished, lightened, and the red thing should be painted.

full.jpg

The pump.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

The finished sheet, polished and a logo sandblasted in it.

ATM i'm looking for the hardware and other stuff, so some things witch i were modding (like the watercooling) are on hold. Because i first need to know witch hardware will be in it.

Archived