[MOD] DSIGN III :: Lost paradise :: update ! 23.05.2006

niktard

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just have received some hardware, i have to go to take them to the post office, then i have until june 2 to do the maximum of work, because since the 3rd june i work as lifeguard in hossegor until 17 september.

so i have to make the case ready ( without hardware inside and WC ) at least the 2nd of june ...

i say that my pics wasn't pro because i'm not a professional !

Well, I beg to differ! Your pictures are (almost) better than the mods you're photographing! Part of what makes them look so good is the way you light and stage them. And you're doing some Photoshop work, too, putting in the graphics, right?

Looks thoroughly professional to me!

sorry for not really advanced in the project, i hurted me saturday durin my surfing journey....now it's seems to be ok, so i might begin the front work of the casemod ( i though to make it sunday but i really can't walk or move my foot....)

p10107952mr.jpg

voilà a défaut d'avoir eu assez de tmeps pour faire la découpe " complete " de la facade, je vous ai fait l'apercu final du mod, j'y ai passé 3h :o

the cooldrive 3 :

i will change de blue led by white led, then i will engrave the plexi...this cooldrive will be inside the case , over my Raptor 74Go watercooled...my 2nd hdd ( a samsung spinpoint 250g will use it )

25vi.jpg

a finale preview :

1copie6mk.jpg

Archived