[MOD] DSIGN III :: Lost paradise :: update ! 23.05.2006

niktard

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, i started the case design, i will receive a custom reservoir, and i wait it to get the general case design at final.

so it might be in a flat position on the top :

1copie6jx.jpg

or on the bottom of case, like my first scketches...i don't know...

2copie0wz.jpg

my newVFD display , a noritake :

p10103551qv.jpg

whatthis displayu can do :o

311-4.jpg

You have a nice colour LCD don't you knud? How did that work out? What are you using it for? I'm considering buying a very similar LCD screen...

niktard just a thought... it would be nice to place the reservoir up at the top for sure, but if it leaks... :shock: I'd pick the bottom design for that reason.

I look forward to more updates! :D

Its just a graphic LCD, 2 color (blue background, white letters)

http://homepage.uvt.nl/%7Es894285/Lcd%20mod1003.jpg

I'm still doubting to place it in my stacker or not. (it's now in my un-used centurion --> it's gonna be a media center some time soon)

some pictures:

http://www.coolermaster.com/phpBB2/files/lcd005.jpg

http://www.coolermaster.com/phpBB2/files/lcd006.jpg

hi!

the display is an alphamnumeric NORITAKE ITRON, bougt 20$ on a french forum...how luck !!

it will serve me , for the T° ( CPU,HDD, and GC ) then for the winamp/ media player information, and to detail all my config inside durin some LAN ( with that display i don't have to answer people asking me " What sort of CPU do you have ? how many ram ? what's your grafic card, etC... " - now they just have to read the display to know ! ^^ )

the new hardware :

BE CARREFULL ... piece of art ! , i just have received my "home made " reservoir, ( made by pierreg60 ) , i need a special reservoir with a spécifical size for this project ... :o

h5id.jpg

d1iz.jpg

g4zn.jpg

b6fa.jpg

f8dz.jpg

e9hs1.jpg

c7da.jpg

just married ! :D

j7vw.jpg

k3mz.jpg

i4jj.jpg

the next hardware part will be pator74gb and a 250Go samsung spinpoint and a cooldrive 3 from coolermaster ( paid 5$ on a french forum )

my toy for those pics :

PANASONIC FZ30

000.jpg

what the case is today...before i give it some hardware, plexi, aluminium,etc...

a1jv.jpg

a17ui.jpg

other pics : specially for the CM forum ;)

a25md.jpg

a30hi.jpg

a46jc.jpg

a58vt.jpg

that's all for today..not so professional isn't it ?

:wink:

i say that my pics wasn't pro because i'm not a professional ! ^^

however, i want to make good pics for each part of the mod, piece of hardware,etc... in this thread. for the rad, yes, it's a 3x120mm and it will be on the front of case ( not on the back, i such love his blue color that i think in front it would give a good style to the case )

Archived