The only thing that is missing is the assembly

this is the polish part

DSC01277.jpg

The Cooler Master grill in the front, with a black mesh behind

DSC01300.jpg

The CM fan in the top

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

I change the on off switch, instead of start the thermo sensor I can switch all the lights inside, and the fans, the only one that can't off is the exahust rear fan,

and this is how it looks all assembly,

DSC01348-1.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

And well.. that's all folks! hope you liked. maybe I'll add a video if a can make it on time but not sure about it.

See ya!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my Petoscal, you lost weight and hair! What happened to you? Just kidding, but you have changed and I hope it was not from the CM contest. :roll:

I have to congratulate you for finishing before me and as good an effort that was possible with all the mishaps you have had. It did change some from the original plan but so has mine and a lot of others. Finishing, I think, was the hardest part we learned from this contest and what looked like a lot of time finally got us by our tails.

All I can say for my forum mate is HURRAY and KUDOS! What forum? Well the one that takes us in for the meanwhile, anyways we are still partners and companions even if we are "homeless". :wink:

Saludos and will be seeing you soon at the finish line.

Thanks Papang, and thanks CoolerMaster! I lost 2 Kg since the start of the contest! (lol)

I have to admit that I didn't think that I could be finish on time, and even if I know that you can submit an unfinish mod, I didn't want to do that, just as a personal challenge.

since this is my first contest, I've learned so much that I have to thank you all of you for your great mods! you push me to be better the next time.

See you later !!

Considering my 40 days journey to the unknown (because I don't know what's ahead!!!), you've have been one of the inspiring person I've met here at the modding contest. You are a friend to me Bro - so in the future anytime, anywhere I can't forget a name like yours!!! We'll be keeping in touch right!!! We have more contest ahead at least we've tried and tasted it!

More Power Best friend of the modding world!

(I recall you've known me since day 1 of my entry, you saw me at ModBrothers right!?)

• 3 weeks later...
Considering my 40 days journey to the unknown (because I don't know what's ahead!!!), you've have been one of the inspiring person I've met here at the modding contest. You are a friend to me Bro - so in the future anytime, anywhere I can't forget a name like yours!!! We'll be keeping in touch right!!! We have more contest ahead at least we've tried and tasted it!

More Power Best friend of the modding world!

(I recall you've known me since day 1 of my entry, you saw me at ModBrothers right!?)

More power dear mod brother! :D hope to see you very soon with all your tools and gadgets making art from a simple cpu case!

Well this was my first contest both national and international, and now I have this for my resume as a modder. :lol:

"first contest, 2009, position: last" :|

it doesn't look so well, but i know a few modders in my country that can't even say that, oh well, this is a video that I have done showing the process of the mod, I hope you enjoy it.

By the way congratilations to all the winners and to all the contesters!

see you next time!

Archived