MORPHIUS -2009 Mod Contest Entry-finished BRODER

MACIEL BARRETO

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo Sir Maciel, Good Morning - what's up!!! I am looking forward for your next mod!!!

Great Work Bro!!!

How's Sunny, his case is getting really enjoyed the incredible development of it, and speaking of my new case I'm working on it 3 weeks and is getting very good, I think that will overcome Morphius in several respects. Sincerely! :D:D:D:D:cheers:

Como vai Sunny , seus case esta ficando incrivel gostei muito do desenvolvimento dele , e por falar em meu novo case estou trabalhando nele a 3 semana e estã ficando muito bom , acredito que irá superar MORPHIUS em varios aspectos. Um forte abraço!!

Maciel and yours mods kkkkkk congratulations my friend =D goooooood luck :cheers: Do you go to CP 2k10 ? :D

Miguel I'm great but for the CP 2009 and and I am preparing a case to show pretty much there, a big hug and everything good in your life!

grande Miguel eu vou sim para a CP 2009 e e estou preparando um case muito bonito para mostrar lá , um forte abraço e tudo de bom em sua vida!!!

you have my vote fix it!! beautiful perfect case! Congratulations!

I have not read the entire work as it is quite long! I would like to know what the material used for construction of the same material that gray!

After you build the model and the form of silicon, the final product is glass fiber in a base which receives only way to go for paint. hugs! and thank you in advance for your vote great friend!

Archived