MORPHIUS -2009 Mod Contest Entry-finished BRODER

MACIEL BARRETO

I did, but the photo was sort of far away and you could not appreciate the detail, and of course not as well as the log. Learning time!

Cheers and saludos

Papang I will start my new casemod for 2010 this week, this casemod'm sure you will like it, because if I can do it the way I think, is going to be beautiful casemod

!

Papang irei começar meu novo casemod para 2010 essa semana, esse casemod tenho certeza que você irá gostar , pois se eu conseguir fazer do jeito que eu penso , vai ser o casemod lindo

!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excelente un nuevo proyecto/Great, a new project! I will start mine in January 2010 and think about it/research the rest of this year. New year, new project!

For sure, they have be better than the ones we have!

Cheers and Saludos

Awesome idea and work. Great job!! :cheers:

The mod is great but there is one thing that i don't like:

The PSU. U had to install it inside the "case" for better appearance.

In fact the cooler psu, showing up was intentional, since Morphius is a warrior and was in a battle, and combined with the structure of it!

Na verdade o cooler do psu ,aparecendo foi intencional, já que MORPHIUS é um guerreiro e estava numa batalha, e combinou com a estrutura dele!

Archived