MORPHIUS -2009 Mod Contest Entry-finished BRODER

MACIEL BARRETO

Well, the fans really capture the air passing and play into the case, the cooling becomes impressive and functional.

Bem, as fans realmente captam o ar que passa e jogam para dentro do case, o arrefecimento se torna impressionante, e funcional.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50.jpg

look Morphius hards waiting to receive his body in the back, thus keeping everything in one place, facilitating open and close with extreme ease

olhem MORPHIUS esperando receber os hards em seu corpo pelas costas, assim mantendo tudo em um único lugar, facilitando o abrir e fechar com extrema facilidade

history

Coming from a distant galaxy constant attacks on people SORTYS,

Morphius was nearly decimated managed to escape to the planet EARTH

trying to find ways to recover and return to their civilization in order

coumprir of what it was designated restore order and save his little planet from destruction.

historia

Vindo de uma GALÃXIA distante sobre constantes ataques do povos SORTYS,

MORPHIUS quase foi dizimado conseguindo escapar para o planeta TERRA,

tentando descobrir meios de ser recuperar e retornar a sua civilização afim

de coumprir com o que lhe foi designado reestabelecer a ordem e salvar seu pequeno planeta da destruição.

Como tinha falado no começo do meu worklog, MORPHIUS É um guerreiro que veio de uma batalha , ele se encontra danificado pela guerra tendo uma das mão quebradas durante a batalha, esse visual guerra tinha que ser bem sujo e quebrado mostrando o quanto ele sofreu nessa batalha em seu planeta, por isso, tive a idéia de umas das mão fosse colocado esses fios dando a entender que ele esta realmente danificado.

As he had spoken at the beginning of my worklog, Morphius is a warrior who came from a battle, he is damaged by the war with a broken hand during the battle, this visual war had to be broken and dirty and showing how much he suffered this battle on your planet, so I had the idea of one of the hand was placed on these yarns hinting that he is really damaged.

hugs all

Glad you liked Papang, the story is good because the base and concept to casemod! Since we are involved in issues like galaxies, just want to see how it goes your story! hugs!

Que bom que você gostou PAPANG , a historia é bom pois da base e conceito ao casemod!! Já que estamos em temas parecidos envolvendo galáxias, quero só ver como vai ficar sua historia ! abraços!

51.jpg

looks like the hardware fit perfectly in Morphius this was my real intention to make the coller of COOLER MASTER outside and had highlighted a number was more in my project !!!!!!!!

olha como encaixou perfeitamente os HARDWARES em MORPHIUS essa era a minha real intenção, fazer com que o coller da COOLER MASTER tivesse destaque externo e fosse uma peça a mais em meu projeto!!!!!!!!

Ah come on Masbuscado, Ovni is Morphius' ride! I never fight with my ride (car)!

Cool use of the CM badge Maciel, individualized for the CM forum, great!

I made a "lite version" of the background/history of the OVNI, tied in with Morphius in my thread on the last page. Warning: it was just for fun, heh-heh.

Cheers/Saludos

I made a "lite version" of the background/history of the OVNI, tied in with Morphius in my thread on the last page. Warning: it was just for fun, heh-heh.

I would say a good addition to the story ... hehehehe

Eu diria que é um bom complemento para a história.

Maciel, the MORPHIUS look was very well done and intriguing and mounting hardware was perfect ... congratulations!

O visual ficou muito bem acabado e intrigante e a montagem do hardware ficou perfeita... parabéns !

52.jpg

Well folks the hardware already in place go to the next step to make the wings Morphius because the planet he attacked his flying course, you'll see how it looks after the elegant wings ready and in place.

if they have any questions just ask hugs!

And the source was the best option at this point, it feels like a source of energy for the Morphius is like the rocket to take off

Bem pessoal os hardwares já estão no lugar vamos para o proximo passo fazer as asas de MORPHIUS, pois no planeta dele ele atacava voando é claro, você verá como ele vai ficar elegante depois das asas prontas e no lugar .

se tiverem alguma duvida é só perguntar abraços!

E a fonte ficou a melhor opção nesse lugar , pois fica parecendo uma fonte de energia para o MORPHIUS é como se fosse o foguete para levantar vôo

Archived