MORPHIUS -2009 Mod Contest Entry-finished BRODER

MACIEL BARRETO

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSC04861.jpg

and then to tighten the screws and hold down the base and I will do a cover of acrylic for the more style to Morphius.

depois de apertar bem os parafusos e prender a base bem fixa , irei fazer uma tampa de acrílico para da mais estilo ao MORPHIUS.

I love the theme of your project ... very creative and detailed.

I'm watching and waiting for updates.

Eu gostei muito do tema do seu projeto... bastante criativo e detalhista.

Estou de olho, aguardando pelas atualizações.

DSC04862.jpg

Now you can see this part of the belt completely ready, with the acrylic and the details to the top and waiting for those who were waiting, the time has come to terms with work-the body and head of Morphius!

see you!

Agora vocês podem observar esta parte da cintura totalmente pronta , com o acrílico e os detalhes esperando a parte superior e para quem estava esperando, chegou a hora de trabalhar-mos com o corpo e cabeça de MORPHIUS!

Abraços!

Asgneto thank you for your words of encouragement and love of my project, I hope you enjoy what I came for this! and may be the will!

Asgneto muito obrigado pelas palavras de incentivo e por gostar do meu projeto, espero que gostem do que esta por vim ! e pode ficar a vontade!

37.jpg

I cut this part of the back Morphius and keep the base where it will receive all Hards. at that time the foundation is already in place I put the HD!

essa parte eu cortei as costas de MORPHIUS e grudei a base onde irá receber todos os hards. nesse momento a base ja esta no lugar estou colocando o HD !

Archived