Project Krypto 2009 Mod Contest

Marc Molella

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First post updated with final pictures!

The time is almost near, good luck to everyone! :bounce::bounce: I can't take the anticipation!!

:toothy7:

Can't wait either. You've been planning this a long time. After all the challenges you had in your personal life, I think it's extremely inspiring that you were able to keep the vision alive and get Krypto together in time for this contest... got my vote!

The countdown begins!

:violent2:

Moral of the story: avoid sticking your head in the microwave.

Btw don't think it matters at all for the contest, but how high have you gotten that 920?

First post updated with final pictures!

The time is almost near, good luck to everyone! :bounce::bounce: I can't take the anticipation!!

:toothy7:

Can't wait either. You've been planning this a long time. After all the challenges you had in your personal life, I think it's extremely inspiring that you were able to keep the vision alive and get Krypto together in time for this contest... got my vote!

The countdown begins!

:violent2:

Moral of the story: avoid sticking your head in the microwave.

Btw don't think it matters at all for the contest, but how high have you gotten that 920?

Thanks friend, this last year was a stress, I am too glad that I was able to get her done, it was a great victory for me whatever the outcome may be!

About the CPU. click the little banner below, but trust me she will go higher than this!

736983.png

Archived