Project Krypto 2009 Mod Contest

Marc Molella

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh, good to see you alive and kicking, registered and submitted! Just goes to show that you any old sickness can't keep a good modder down and doing a kick rear end mod. Kudos for Krypto and dragging yourself over the finish line in fine shape. BTW, any scars from the welts? I got a couple of really bad patches cuz I scratched too much, and they look like bruises!

Well, we'll just call them the CM Mod Contest battle scars just to dignify them. Congrats!

Saludos and Cheers

Ahh, good to see you alive and kicking, registered and submitted! Just goes to show that you any old sickness can't keep a good modder down and doing a kick rear end mod. Kudos for Krypto and dragging yourself over the finish line in fine shape. BTW, any scars from the welts? I got a couple of really bad patches cuz I scratched too much, and they look like bruises!

Well, we'll just call them the CM Mod Contest battle scars just to dignify them. Congrats!

Saludos and Cheers

Thanks sir PaPang! Yeah there is one scar behind my ear so far, and the others were very small, so they may leave little scars but may not be noticeable. The one behind my ear is still healing. Just glad I was able to get up and at it as well!

Yes they will definitely remind me of this great competition!

Good luck to you sir PaPang, and to all the contestants! :bounce::bounce:

• 5 years later...

Archived