Project Krypto 2009 Mod Contest

Marc Molella

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, sound like the flu (swine?). Got to knock off for a few days, just like when I pinched a nerve in my back last week. You loose some time but modding with a cold is like drinking beer while modding, no-can-do!

Get better man, once your up on your feet, you will work faster, I know!

Cheers and Saludos

Oh man, sound like the flu (swine?). Got to knock off for a few says, just like when I pinched a nerve in my back last week. You loose some time but modding with a cold is like drinking beer while modding, no-can-do!

Get better man, once your up on your feet, you will work faster, I know!

Cheers and Saludos

Some kinda infection, they have me on antibiotic, resting tonight in hopes to spend a few hours on her tomorrow. My mods are getting more intricate which is requiring brain power I don't have right now. lol

Be back tomorrow with updates, hopefully! :bounce::bounce:

:cheers::cheers::cheers: Great Mod Sir Marcam!!!

Some kinda infection, they have me on antibiotic, resting tonight in hopes to spend a few hours on her tomorrow. My mods are getting more intricate which is requiring brain power I don't have right now. lol

Be back tomorrow with updates, hopefully!

Forget the mod now, take a good rest Bro... Tomorrow will be another day!!!

Yo Marcam, how you doing man? Been a couple of days and you should've gone through the worst part, I hope.

Well, once you get back on your feet and feel up to it, can you tell me how you got your videos to show their images on your post? I too have a movie in photobucket but I can't get it to show the first image, just can use a link which is not the best way to entice folks to see the movie as you can imagine.

Get better bud and hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers and Saludos and Salud (good health)

Yo Marcam, how you doing man? Been a couple of days and you should've gone through the worst part, I hope.

Well, once you get back on your feet and feel up to it, can you tell me how you got your videos to show their images on your post? I too have a movie in photobucket but I can't get it to show the first image, just can use a link which is not the best way to entice folks to see the movie as you can imagine.

Get better bud and hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers and Saludos and Salud (good health)

Yeah still got me down :-(

use the tag, if you don't see the option look for the option to enable img tags in photobucket.

Marcam, your are the man! To drag yourself out of bed to tell me what to do with my movie is BIG on your part!

Muchas Gracias Amigo and Get Better!

Cheers and Saludos

My email alerts update to my phone my friend, glad I could help out! Can't wait to watch your video once I get to sit at my computer!!

Wow, inspite it all, you still get your e-mails thru, lucky for me! You not only have to get back to your computer but also your mod and your posts!

If you were here, I'd drag you down to a sauna! Guaranteed to get the "bugs" out of you! Get better.

Cheers and Salud (health)

Will have some updates coming soon!

KRYPTO is alive! Not being full health as of yet, I was able to get what I needed to done to install the hardware. After a couple days of settings and getting this new x58 figured out I have a few things to share. :wink:

This is with one video card. More updates will be coming very soon, and completion is around the corner. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

post-30545-13880422751265_thumb.jpg

post-30545-13880422752538_thumb.jpg

Archived