..::"DISTRICT 9" PC::..

MonsterMawd

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is some screen shots taken from the movie trailer on Youtube. I think it's important to have the prawn canister implemented into the case. If Cooler Master had requested watercooling, it would been fun to make a reservoir based on the canister, but the system will be air cooled. We have some 2" diameter solid rod on hand we could use to re-create something close to it. I have some ideas, but want to have it my hands first before I commit to them.

district9_d9_coolermaster_840_casemod_mnpctech.com_canister_prawn1.jpg

district9_d9_coolermaster_840_casemod_mnpctech.com_canister_prawn2.jpg

district9_d9_coolermaster_840_casemod_mnpctech.com_canister_prawn3.jpg

Yes, thank you! These are the diamond knurl machined aluminum case feet shown in the original concept. The 840 comes with feet, but these fit the industrial theme. The only modding necessary was drilling out the existing threaded holes with 3/16 drill bit for 8/32 screws included with diamond knurl feet.

Diamond Knurl Computer Case Feet

http://www.mnpctech.com/Aluminum_Comput ... _Feet.html

district9_d9_coolermaster_840_casemod_mnpctech.com_feet1.jpg

district9_d9_coolermaster_840_casemod_mnpctech.com_feet2.jpg

district9_d9_coolermaster_840_casemod_mnpctech.com_feet3.jpg

district9_d9_coolermaster_840_casemod_mnpctech.com_feet4.jpg

district9_d9_coolermaster_840_casemod_mnpctech.com_feet5.jpg

district9_d9_coolermaster_840_casemod_mnpctech.com_feet6.jpg

Here is some screen shots taken from the movie trailer on Youtube. I think it's important to have the prawn canister implemented into the case. If Cooler Master had requested watercooling, it would been fun to make a reservoir based on the canister, but the system will be air cooled.

district9_d9_coolermaster_840_casemod_mnpctech.com_canister_prawn1.jpg

I rarely post on these forums, but I have to say this is ABSOULTELY fantastic! Seriously sir(s), bravo...well done!

Personally, I'd love to see the canister work with the case, maybe serve as an attachment on the top of the case or on one of the side panels? At least just for aesthetics...

Archived