**Voting is now opened** 2009 Modding Contest

Guest yAu

Should the CM Modding Contest 09 submission deadline be extended from 09/20/09 to 09/30/09?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should the CM Modding Contest 09 submission deadline be extended from 09/20/09 to 09/30/09?

• Yes
    • No

Will the voting process be open a la Bit Tech or secret? For several of us who have made close ties with our "competitors", it would be embarrassing to let them know how we voted. For the sake of long term relations and amicability, I hope it is secret.

I am also in favor of not letting anyone know how I voted as a policy, even if they PM me, also for the sake of the afore mentioned point. It would also be moot to ask my opinion or inclinations on my intentions outside of a formal secret vote.

Any other opinions or ideas to the respect?

Great , ingenious and formidable mods: The great majority! What else can I say?

Cheers and Saludos

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a big issue but I think only registered users are allow to vote!!!

So if somebody try to bring his/her Army of Voter I believe that it will not happen because it will take you the whole day figuring this thing out...!!!

I think I have a question jajajaja...!!!

Where we gonna cast the vote?!?! :D

That's a big issue but I think only registered users are allow to vote!!!

So if somebody try to bring his/her Army of Voter I believe that it will not happen because it will take you the whole day figuring this thing out...!!!

I think I have a question jajajaja...!!!

Where we gonna cast the vote?!?! :D

yea thats how the voting needs tobe done you must be sign up to join the voting also give a reason why you have voted them :roll: if you just have a system for the votes there could be a loop to cheat the poll any how theres not that many of us at the end of the day theres a great prize for everybody who taken part at the end of the day theres 29 who has taken part and theres 40 prizes what more can you ask for hey end of the day its all fun but some maybe say how he got that also gives everybody a chance

Nicky 40 prices? no no there are two for runner up's and one big for the first of each category and 4 which are chosen by the suppliers that get's us to 16 right ?

oh really i was thinking there was a prize for everybody maybe we can work around that there all good worklogs and it should be everybody should get a prize some maybe say no but i say yes :D

So let me get this right sorry its been in Thailand too long :lol: so for the 1 grand prizes theres 20 items per category or will the items be split between 4 categorys ? because if there 20 items for per winner thats abit over the top

Grand Prizes (will be determined by voting) Each grand prize winner will win the following prize package: wow now that is over the top just read throw it dam i have no need for that much stuff yes it would be nice but i would rather see everybody get a prize but thats the kind of guy who i i'm

Archived