**Voting is now opened** 2009 Modding Contest

Guest yAu

Should the CM Modding Contest 09 submission deadline be extended from 09/20/09 to 09/30/09?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should the CM Modding Contest 09 submission deadline be extended from 09/20/09 to 09/30/09?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Full Tower: (9 entries)

asgneto

coolmiester

kahij

Labellel67

nicky_82uk

shadewalker

thechoozen

TonyStarks

vin621

imho, kahij entry is in unique category :D

Hi,

The voting poll ends tomorrow, so we can't officially announce it until then.

But it looks like we will have the extension.

Thank you.

whew! no need to rush fellow modders!

gudmorning!

i agree it should be extended, for some on the spot modding.

here in our country, its raining season already. its very hard to apply paint and its hard to stretch some bones and muscles when the rain is pouring.

its better to get asleep than to gain sweat.

LOLZ!

good luck to all Philippine Modders and good luck to all!!

You are right, I thought the poll was for the contestants only. Looked alright yesterday but now it makes no sense. Anyways from post on the threads, the great majority welcome the extra days even if they didn't voice their opinions on this thread.

Oh, and for those that know Mexico as "the Land of Tomorrow" (in Spanish "La Tierra del Mañana : your order is not ready, come tomorrow; UPS 3-day delivery here is really 4 days, etc...), I assure everyone that that is not the case with me!

Cheers and Saludos

Archived