**Voting is now opened** 2009 Modding Contest

Guest yAu

Should the CM Modding Contest 09 submission deadline be extended from 09/20/09 to 09/30/09?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should the CM Modding Contest 09 submission deadline be extended from 09/20/09 to 09/30/09?

• Yes
    • No

As for me, the deadline was really something as a responsibility for me, so I process myself to finish earlier than 18th Sept 12noon. I wasn't online the whole 30 hours because I already transfer my main system to the one I will submit, I was down all days working it out to finish this whole thing...I can say No because I consider it as my task given to me... You can say Yes, it's fine for me... whatever the verdict will be, let's rock and roll!

I welcome back myself... happily It is working and wishful thinking it can fly... and I can only say one thing... I won my respect now locally...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am sorry, but I voted NO!

Like many others, I am working hard to finish my project until Sep 20.

I'm still racing against time to finish my project until Sep 20.

Despite having retired several ideas, I still have much to do and still not like to see the deadline be extended.

If necessary I'm capable to leave more ideas out of the project to not blow the deadline. This difficulty is part of the competition!

Why extend the deadline if all participants had the same period to carry out their projects?

I think it is unfair to those who followed their schedules and left several ideas to meet the deadline stipulated by the rules.

As everybody knows, the deadline to finish is part of any project schedule.

Accidents, delays, health problems and other obstacles are rocks in the way of any competitor and we must know how to deal with them.

init I’m thinking about pulling out because of the rules it’s not our fault if you don’t get it in I’m just say what i think this has been going on until July 2nd, 2009, that’s when yAu posted this up and now everybody complaining because they have not had time its nearly 2 months but they have time to be chatting on here when really they should be modding ...

HI Nicky it is bad that you are thinking of taking suck a step, and my self i do understand your point although my self i have voted yes , because i understand that there is a huge difference between buying a case and putting paint to it and actually constructing one which takes loads of time more. to moddy a case

like that i would have done in a week. my self for example i needed a week only for the lower part sealer to dry as it should be.

I think that a 10 day extension will give you and others a like who have finished to re think some parts and maybe make batter finishes and then re submit your case maybe adding more lighting or improve the internal cable structure or even add something spectacular to it.

I also know the rules where like this in the first place, but also a competition with more then half the competitors that are not ready, it would not be a competition at all, besides this i feel that same have great mods and and are potential winners.

Your mod is great as well so why not competing with all instead of a few ?

HI Nicky it is bad that you are thinking of taking suck a step, and my self i do understand your point although my self i have voted yes , because i understand that there is a huge difference between buying a case and putting paint to it and actually constructing one which takes loads of time more. to moddy a case

like that i would have done in a week. my self for example i needed a week only for the lower part sealer to dry as it should be.

I think that a 10 day extension will give you and others a like who have finished to re think some parts and maybe make batter finishes and then re submit your case maybe adding more lighting or improve the internal cable structure or even add something spectacular to it.

I also know the rules where like this in the first place, but also a competition with more then half the competitors that are not ready, it would not be a competition at all, besides this i feel that same have great mods and and are potential winners.

Your mod is great as well so why not competing with all instead of a few ?

well they was complaing around 2 weeks ago about adding extra days when really they should be working on there case should they not be doing that instead of complaing hey this is why i'm kind of pissed now because yAu said no the closing date will be the 20th and everybody knew that ... and a least some are trying not like some

Nicky

well those who don't manage till the 30th then ( if passed ) will have an incomplete case right ? so why getting pissed mate is not worthed just chill down and relax my self it will be ready by the 20th morning i hope if weather permits.

As i see it it's us the unique category which are a little behind full and mid are pretty there and that says alot.

well those who don't manage till the 30th then ( if passed ) will have an incomplete case right ? so why getting pissed mate is not worthed just chill down and relax my self it will be ready by the 20th morning i hope if weather permits.

As i see it it's us the unique category which are a little behind full and mid are pretty there and that says alot.

i was just looking now for when they was complaing about adding on some more day's and guess what its been deleted why bring rules in at the frist place when they just get broken ? but i'm easy ..

Anyway I was messing around I really don’t mind as I’m already finished northing like a good old drama to spices things up a little.. :D ? You really think I’m going to pull out you must be joking :clown: ..

But I do see some modders trying to get in before the deadline.. so I feel for them because they have been trying there best then to get slap in the face and get told oh we will add a extra ten day .. I know fact I would be really pissed off... because they would have put in a lot more work and maybe had some sleepless night because they told the deadline was going to be the 20th...

Nicky

Archived