CypriUm - TUWLC (CM '09 Modding Contest Entry)

masbuskado

Got it now, thanks! The reason for a clean wiring job that can be seen. Unusual, creative and daring project. I tip my hat to you! Congrats.

Cheers and Saludos

Thanks PaPang!

All the cables are hidden in plain sight!!!

That was one my goal for this project an open case with good cable managment!!!

and the Ultimate Water Loop!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The updates really scares me!!! plus an additional unique entries...

wow for the memory heatsink, complimenting color for the Cu!!!

Great work Sir masbuskado!!!

:bounce::cheers::cheers::bounce:

Got you message Sir masbuskado, I am having problem registering... I'll check it again.

and I hate this internet connection, it's taking me time to see all the goodness of your mod - there you are almost complete photos, wow your rig on every part of newyork? rig for all season!!!

masbuskadoooo!!!! Apparently the competition is very heavy hahahahahahah Everyday I look your project here, in Casemodbr, and Hardmodding but I never posted anything =O Congratulations, it's very different.. I liked :cheers::alien::brilsmurf: Good luck :D

masbuskadoooo!!!! Apparently the competition is very heavy hahahahahahah Everyday I look your project here, in Casemodbr, and Hardmodding but I never posted anything =O Congratulations, it's very different.. I liked :cheers::alien::brilsmurf: Good luck :D

Thank you Mpovh!!!

Yeah... I always try to push my ideas a little bit to the limit...!!!

Glad your like... there are too many good projects in the competition... specially from brazil... am very impressed with craftmanship of all the projects... wow... :D

Completed project!

Exclusive Pictures here: http://www.forum.newmodcity.com/viewtop ... 2515#p2515

Thank you all for watch this Project!!!

More to come in the Near Future!!!

Wish you all the Best in the Competition!!!

And Thanks the Cooler Master Staff to throw such amazing competition hope they do it every year!!!

Masbuskado @ NewModCity.com

Archived