CypriUm - TUWLC (CM '09 Modding Contest Entry)

masbuskado

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work on the fan leds, makes the CM fans pop out! Well, of course you could've bought new CM led fans but if you want to economize (folks should and it gives their brains a workout) but not forego bling, you have shown us how to do so on the cheap! Kudos for that!

Cheers/Saludos

Wow very cool! It turned out great! :cheers:

Thanks man!!!

yeah that look so cool! 8)

Just want to say:

AMAZING!!

I hope with some time I'll have your skills, AWESOME WORK MAN!

:cheers:

Thanks a lot...!!!

Everything must be done with great patience to get it right, the more you hurry and worry about things the faster they can get out of hand and I am a very patient person!

Great work on the fan leds, makes the CM fans pop out! Well, of course you could've bought new CM led fans but if you want to economize (folks should and it gives their brains a workout) but not forego bling, you have shown us how to do so on the cheap! Kudos for that!

Cheers/Saludos

Thanks!

I always try to do things myself because I know they can be done

So a little bit of thinking will not hurt my brain!!! :D

Custom Fan Cooler preview.

S5000948.jpg

S5000949.jpg

So I decided to remove all possible heat from the case, everyone knows that the hard drive, PSU and even the Pump radiate heat so I figured out how to keep the loop at a very nice temp by keep cool those components.

S5000951.jpg

S5000952.jpg

S5000953.jpg

S5000955.jpg

S5000956.jpg

S5000957.jpg

S5000960.jpg

S5000962.jpg

S5000965.jpg

S5000966.jpg

S5000967.jpg

S5000968.jpg

S5000970.jpg

A good lesson taught for those who must have 20 fans roaring on their rig! Just more noise and power consumption--be ecological guys!

So a little bit of thinking will not hurt my brain!!!

No brain hurt....brain storm!

Cheers and Saludos

A good lesson taught for those who must have 20 fans roaring on their rig! Just more noise and power consumption--be ecological guys!

So a little bit of thinking will not hurt my brain!!!

No brain hurt....brain storm!

Cheers and Saludos

well just get Blacknoise Noiseblocker Fans no roaring just a peace and quiet but at $22,95 there not cheap

Archived