CypriUm - TUWLC (CM '09 Modding Contest Entry)

masbuskado

I must say, I've seen quite some mods, a lot really, but never one like yours, quite innovative!

Don't know if it has been done before, but anyway, it must have taken quite some work and skills, so good job!

Good luck, I really love it! ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must say, I've seen quite some mods, a lot really, but never one like yours, quite innovative!

Don't know if it has been done before, but anyway, it must have taken quite some work and skills, so good job!

Good luck, I really love it! ;)

Thanks man!!! I try to leave everything on the field when it comes to modding. Modding is what we live Modding is what we love... one passion... Modding...!!! Expect to see more about this project soon! :wink:

Finally after 2 weeks smashing my head in the walls finally found the final CM part... sooo... now this is what you will see in the next pictures 2x Cooler Master Socket 370 Heatsinks but what I'll in the next few post... is a Custom Ram Cooler :D so that confirm my entry to the CM Case Modding Comp. as I don't need anything to enter the NMC-Case Modding Showdown 09 this proyect will be completed after I make the Custom Ram Cooler :D the final piece of the puzzle... so excited...!!! Probably I'll start to build the cooler tonight jejejeje... 11:20pm here in New York... 8/25/2009

S5000879.jpg

S5000881.jpg

S5000882.jpg

S5000883.jpg

S5000884.jpg

S5000885.jpg

I thought you were done and had the requisite CM products. Well, goes to show that when you "finish" your project, it can be still be made hotter, heh-heh. Of course that just happens to compulsive modders, "perfect" is not perfect enough!

Be seeing ya' soon and will drop by, mark my word.

Cheers/Saludos

Pictures ain't working .... ^^

Edit; Never mind, one of my programs was just blocking them...

jeje you get me worry for a sec! :D

Good to know that you can see 'em now!

WOW very nice! Amazing all out of tube like that! Great Job!

Thanks man!!!

Yeah 99.5% Copper pipes!!! 8)

I thought you were done and had the requisite CM products. Well, goes to show that when you "finish" your project, it can be still be made hotter, heh-heh. Of course that just happens to compulsive modders, "perfect" is not perfect enough!

Be seeing ya' soon and will drop by, mark my word.

Cheers/Saludos

Yeah I completed but... I was missing one of CM product and I was thinking on a Ram Heatsink Spreader but they are so hard to find here in USA they only place that has it is an UK store so the shipping was to expensive... So I went to my friend house I knew he has a bunch of all cases I start looking and found this 2x babies :D... So know I'll make my own Ram Cooler jejeje... :D

Will luv to see your project at the Case Modding Showdown!

Also let me know when the ModdingMX is up!

Regards,

masbuskado

I'd say the ram cooler log is the best part of the overall worklog, crystal clear with the right pics, use of tools, tracing and imagination. No doubt in my mind who did what!

Cheers/Saludos

Archived